Pirate & Princess Grand Welcomes (Taking a Break)

disney is my life

DIS Veteran
*I AM CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM THE DISBOARDS & DISIGNING! I HOPE TO BE BACK AT SOME POINT BUT AS OF NOW I'M NOT SURE WHEN THAT WILL BE. BECAUSE OF THIS I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING DISIGN REQUESTS*

Hi Everyone!
I recently started working on an in room celebration for my kids on our next trip in March. Today I started working on the Pirate and Princess disigns that I am going to be using and I thought I would share them in case anyone else is interested in using them. (I can change the names for you). I will be adding some more things over the next week.

My plan for the in room celebration is to have 3 different character groups for the gifts. I will have the Frozen items on one bed, the Princess items on the other bed and the Pirate items on the table in our room. I'm going to include things such as beach towels, pajamas, princess dresses, t-shirts, pins, and other things. I will also be ordering some balloons from the disney florist. I will likely start a new thread once I start putting this together so others can get an idea of how to put it together. :)

This package is the inspiration behind this : http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/product/mickeyandpalsbigbirthdaywishkit.do

Here are the Princess Pieces:

Last edited:
These are wonderful!! If you get a chance, I would love to have a pirate set for Nolan and one for Brendan!

I love the princess ones. I am just starting my in room celebration and would love the Princess ones for Simona and Alessia if you have time. Thank you so MUCH!!:)

OH MY GOSH I have been google-ing all day for something exactly like this!! thank you so much! Could I pretty please have a Pirate set for Rowan and a Princess set for Leora. But instead of WDW would it be too much to ask to switch everything for our cruise the Disney Magic? I would truly appreciate it and pay it forward somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get princess sets for Ally, Maddy, Katie and Stephanie (we don't need the autograph covers tho) and a pirate set for Steven (without the autograph cover). There is no rush (not leaving until fall).

Thank you :goodvibes

OH MY GOSH I have been google-ing all day for something exactly like this!! thank you so much! Could I pretty please have a Pirate set for Rowan and a Princess set for Leora. But instead of WDW would it be too much to ask to switch everything for our cruise the Disney Magic? I would truly appreciate it and pay it forward somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you are :goodvibes
princess: pirate:

Could I pretty please get the princess ones with the names Allie and Abigail if you get time :) thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter