Pirate of the Caribbean Parrot Dangle Pin Wanted

Discussion in 'Trades/Wants Board' started by WhispyPixie, Apr 2, 2003.

1. WhispyPixie

WhispyPixie Forever A Princess

Hey Guys..

I am trying to suprise my hubby with a pin....I am looking for Pin 1259: WDCC - Pirate of the Caribbean Parrot Dangle . I have some of my pins listed on pinpics as Whispy_pixie. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if i have it. Thanks..

2. Joey27

Joey27 SleepyHollowBoy who loves Mickey and Pluto

Hey Whispy,

Ever since I read your thread about this pin, I've sent out about two dozen trade request for it...on more than one occasion. I am trying to get this for you. But nobody has even sent me an Email saying they Decline the trade. This is a bummer because I think I have some pretty decent traders. At least people can do is to reply saying "No Thank You. Anyway, I'll keep trying for you. If you want to have a look at my traders, my pinpics ID is: 2ndStr2theRight
    Maybe I'll get lucky at the 24 hour Trade til You Fade pin event this week in Central NJ. Keep your fingers crossed.

Joe

3. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

Hi Whispy,

I have been trying to trade for this pin for over a year now, just like you, to surprise my hubby with. I have offered some great pins in trade and can't even get a bite.

If you do it...let me know how you did it.

Thanks
    Cheryl
    webray@aol.com

4. PatriciaH

PatriciaH I want to be an Imagineer!

I have tried to trade for this one for months now too. I am kicking myself because I missed the end of an auction (E-bay) where it went for $29!