Pirate night

jockotaco

Mouseketeer
I saw a bunch of red pirates in the Caribbean bandanas on EBay. Thought about buying but thought I'd check to see if these are giveaways on pirate night.

I saw a bunch of red pirates in the Caribbean bandanas on EBay. Thought about buying but thought I'd check to see if these are giveaways on pirate night.

Yes, those are the ones you get (for free) on Pirate night. Why pay for them?

Sounds like they are the same. These are free give-a-ways during pirate night on the ship. In fact when I asked my server for one extra so I can wrap around my arm he gave me like six of them. I said I only needed one and gave the rest back.

Thanks for not hogging the bandanas.

(Oh oh...what have I done?)

Maybe he could bundle it with the fee H20 and the free soda to make a package to sell. They were going for a whopping $1 a piece but ill wait for the free one.

I KNOW everyone knows I AM JUST JOKING. :)

Can't wait for our trip......

Kevin

They are given to you at your dinner the night of the pirates party. One per person so no need to buy them off of eBay unless you want a bunch if them for a costume or something.

Ours were put in our room. We were 3 adults and they fit our heads (like a cap- the pointy end tucked in, if you can picture that).

And yes, they are free. We got an extra because our towel animal was wearing one too.

Just a note that a few years ago they switched from full size bandanas to half size. Honestly, the new ones are pretty bad and I found them hard to use/keep on.

We bring our own. We have some of the large ones from our first cruises that we bring everytime now :)

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts