Pirate night - which day of the cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Crecia27, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Crecia27

Crecia27 Earning My Ears

We will be on the Magic for 7 days over Halloween. I'm hoping pirate night doesn't fall back to back with Halloween. Does it normally fall on the same night every time?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lauralooneyfordisney

Lauralooneyfordisney DIS Veteran

If it is the East Carib then it is the 4th night on Tue. If it is the West Carib then it is the 5th night on Wed. At least that is what it has been unless something changed recently.

4. gilsan

gilsan DIS Veteran

We are on the Fantasy cruise over Halloween. Pirate night should have fallen on Oct 31, but the bookings for Pirate League are on Oct 30. So it looks like they pushed Pirate night back one day and Halloween festivities will be on Halloween night.

5. slg4crzn

slg4crzn Mouseketeer

Call the cruise line and they will tell you for sure. That is what I did for our NYE cruise

6. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

Was the information accurate? Too many times I've read here on the DIS that if you don't like the answer you get on the phone, to call back and someone else will tell you what you want to hear.

DCL's website lists pirate night on halloween, but as noted above, the Pirate League ressies are for the 30th only.

7. slg4crzn

slg4crzn Mouseketeer

I did call more than once and got the same answer and it was the same night as BBB night for my granddaughters Pirate makeover.

8. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I heard that Pirate Night is on the same day as Grand Cayman for the Magic cruises out of Galveston. I think that would be the 30th on your cruise.

9. llqool

llqool DIS Veteran

People on our meet thread (Magic Western Nov 11) have been told both the 4th night and another night. My TA called and was told the fourth, but other people have been told different things. I keep waiting for it to show up in our cruise activities, but it hasn't yet. I'm just worried about potential conflicts w Palo.