Pirate Night on a 5 Day Cruise?

3fish

Courage & Kindness
Does anyone know if pirate night is on the 3rd night of a 5 day cruise?

What 5-night are you on? For the July double dips, it is on the 4th night which is the 2nd CC day.

It was on the Nassau day with our double dip which was the 4th night. It will tell you when you do your online checkin.

Oh thank you :o So I'm assuming it will be on our Cozumel day.
Our itinerary:
Miami
Sea Day
Cozumel
Sea Day
Castaway Cay
Miami

Happy Sailing!

Oh thank you :o So I'm assuming it will be on our Cozumel day.
Our itinerary:
Miami
Sea Day
Cozumel
Sea Day
Castaway Cay
Miami

Happy Sailing!

Not necessarily. I looked at a couple of navigators(Disney Cruise line blog) from 5-night cruises out of Miami for this year and all of those had Pirate Night on the 2nd night which is your first sea day. The best way to find out is to look on at the cruise activities for your cruise when you do online check-in. Beyond that, you could look at past cruise navigators for your itinerary and that would give you a good guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter