Pirate Night on 5 night Dream Cruise

yesmylove

Mouseketeer
Can you tell me about eating on Pirate Night. Do you go to your restaurant that night (ours is the early seating) or do you just eat at the buffet? Does the buffet have dinner food or just dessert foods? If it has both, then should we skip the restaurant? I heard that there is a pirate menu at the restaurant. It sounds like there is alot of food to eat that night I just don't know which way to go.
Thankspirate:

I wouldn't miss the dining rooms for the buffet. That isn't served until maybe 10 pm. They have turkey legs and a some other hot food, but honestly we haven't gotten anything from it the past couple cruises.

I had dinner in AP on Pirate's Night & had the 1st dining rotation. After seeing the shows & doing other activities, I got the munchies & went to Cabanas for a snack. They had normal dinner type foods as well as desserts. There were so many yummy things that I got a little of everything. I'd wouldn't skip dining in the restaurants bc you could always go to Cabanas anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!