Pirate night on 3-nt?

I have been "wonder"ing about this, too. From what I can tell so far, the Pirate night on the 3-day is the second night (Friday), after the Nassau departure at 7:30. This pre-empts the regular menu at whatever restaurant you've been assigned that night. Guests receive a bandana to wear and the attire suggested is "pirate or tropical." Someone reported that the Wonder now has a fireworks finale for this night, as well.

I got our supplies yesterday at Party City. The Pirate birthday supplies were all gone, but way in the back in the abandoned looking Halloween area I found eyepatches for $1, mustaches $4, eyepatch with earring $2, and some Esmeralda coin necklace and earring sets for $5. They also had fake hooks for your hand and a fake parrot to strap to your shoulder. Too big to pack IMO. I grabbed some extra eyepatches for dining mates.

I'm planning to keep the supplies hidden until that night, so DD's (8,10,12) will have a surprise!

Yes, they do now have the pirate night on the 3-night cruises...Out cruise was the first that they did it on!!! pirate:

There was a pirate celebration at dinner with the servers dressed in costume and bandannas for the guests at the tables. Then the party was afterwards, on the deck. But I saw someone report that they don't do the pirate menu on the 3 night at dinner anymore. I'll know for certain this weekend, as we sail tomorrow.
Barb

Please tell us what has changed when you return..I'll be sad (but get over it fast as I sail next month) as we bought stuff for the pirate theme.

inkkognito said:
There was a pirate celebration at dinner with the servers dressed in costume and bandannas for the guests at the tables. Then the party was afterwards, on the deck. But I saw someone report that they don't do the pirate menu on the 3 night at dinner anymore. I'll know for certain this weekend, as we sail tomorrow.
Barb

Oh Barb! I am so happy to hear you are sailing again! I love your reports! Try to 'dig' into the rumor about a new show and see if you can get any gossip for us! ;)

Have a great trip!
DJ

I'm wondering if you would have to choose between the evening show and the pirate night party on deck. Are they at the same time?

LeslieG said:
I'm wondering if you would have to choose between the evening show and the pirate night party on deck. Are they at the same time?

On the 7 night in September the Pirate party was around 10:30 or so (after the second dining time), so there shouldn't be a problem with going to both the show and the pirate party.
DJ

kkana said:
I would love to know for sure, we sail July 7 - 10

I just looked at Barb's website (sorry, we aren't allowed to post the link to it). She has a 3 Night Navigator posted there from Feb. and it lists the Pirate Party as Friday from 10:00 pm-11:30pm (with the Pirate Buffet from 11-11:45 pm).

They want to make sure everyone can go, so they do it after the last dining is over.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter