Pirate night costume pictures

IMG_7118.jpg

We didn't have a lot of room for costumes so I found a black and white striped dress.

I then Pirated it up with stuff bought in the gift shop and felt I fit in just fine. Add the bandana they give you at dinner, and by gosh, I was a pirate again!

(I say again because I used to be in a pirate re-enactment group. It was really fun remembering all of the songs and shanties from back then.)

Does the ship have costumes to rent or do you have to come with one? My husband doesnt do halloween so I am really really looking forward to dressing up!!!:hyper:

Does the ship have costumes to rent or do you have to come with one? My husband doesnt do halloween so I am really really looking forward to dressing up!!!:hyper:

If you're going to dress up, you need to bring your own gear.

DH's "costume" is real simple: white long sleeved shirt, dark pants, vest I made from felt and trimmed with gold trim. And a pirate hat.

Not much to pack and does the job.

:cutie:

These pictures are great! There would be a mutiny if I ever attempted to get DH to dress up like this but he was a good sport & wore an eye patch & black t-shirt for pirate night this week.

I totally thought of you guys yesterday. We dropped our daughter off for her first day of college at Flagler in St. Augustine, FL. :sad::sad1::worried: The school is in downtown St. Augustine and they have tons of little shops and such.

They have a pirate shop! It's nothing but pirate things. I snapped a quick shot of the window with my cell phone. I didn't have time to look in there but when we go to visit, I'm going to investigate that store further!

photo-4.jpg

All of these pics are great! I can't believe how much that Jack Sparrow actually seems to look like Johnny Depp! Fun!!!

Here's us from last week on the Wonder! I was supposed to have a hat, too, but it came the day after we left. My costume is all thrifted or stuff I already owned. Hubby's was a repurposed costume from a 19th century costume event we attended many years ago, plus a new pirate hat that came in time. Haha!

526330_3597871469871_150513848_n.jpg

Can you bring on those plastic swords and muskets or are they classed as "weapons"?:rolleyes2

aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

here be me upon the wonder -
SCAN0045.jpg

and here be my family on the dream!
Scan6.jpg

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter