Pirate night costume pictures

bonjourmickey

Mouseketeer
I'd love to see pictures from your pirate night, especially what you wore! I need some ideas for our pirate costumes. We're excited to dress up! pirate:

we haven;t gone yet, but this is what we are wearing (from last Halloween....). I think we may have to go back and change after dinner though because I think we will be HOT! :)

6987864122_6de4ee24c2_z.jpg

Hi there.. Here is a pic of some of us when we went on the MR cruise in Jan.. There were 11 of us in our group but we just couldn't seem to all get together for one picture! :rotfl:
Scan15.jpg

We sailed to Alaska last May to celebrate almost 32 years of wedded bliss. Our kids were so shocked that we dressed up for Pirate Night and attended the midnight premiEAR of Pirates of the Carribbean IV. They shared these photos on THEIR Facebook pages!! My husband is a very good sport, and indulges my Disney ... um ... interest! :rotfl2:

PiratesPremiEAR.jpg

PairoPirates.jpg

Great costumes, do alot of people dress up? Still can't decide if we will bring costumes.:confused3

Sorry, I can't figure out how to embed my photos into this actual message, so here are links to my photos....

This is us in 2010:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sLI5oYoo2A4/TIFUMukRkpI/AAAAAAAAUCs/vd4Tmu4_ptY/s400/Top-19.jpg

Here we are in 2009:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-nUAp7dY16ag/TUheqPTN8QI/AAAAAAAAcuA/-Ui7KSQwfAY/s400/image-7.jpg

And, my avatar is a photo of our very first pirate night.
ETA: actually that's the same night as the 2009 photo - oops :rotfl:

As for how much people dress up -- it's a mixed bag. You will see some folks who are dressed to the nines and others not at all. You won't feel out of place in either style :thumbsup2 Have fun!

LOVE!!! :lovestruc These are fantastic!! My husband may take some convincing to dress up, but he'll do it. Can't wait to see more!

Here we are on the Dream last September.
3432188.jpg

I would say it is usually about 50-50 on the number of folks that dress up versus the ones that don't. You will get a Mickey Pirate Bandana given to you either in your room or at dinner, so at the very least, you can wear that.

Pirate night on the Dream: did you dress like pirates for dinner or waited until after?

I AM LOVING THIS THREAD!!!! Our cruise is in November and we are making our costumes from scratch. So THRILLED to see so many others going ALL OUT! BRAVO!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

I don't have many pics of the actual deck party. I was too busy trying to keep track of the kids in all the people. I made the kids costumes that turned out pretty cute. Hubby and I didn't dress up but there were lots of adults that did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter