Pirate Night Buffet

TDS'93

Mouseketeer
We will be cruising on the Magic May 13th. I was hoping someone could tell me what is on the Pirate Night buffet. My understanding is that it's on Tues. night, correct? Is it worth skipping the regular dining rotation for? My husband and I have cruised DCL twice before so missing a dinner in one of the reg. dining rooms is no big deal. However, we will have sister-in-law and brother-in-law along and this is their first Disney cruise. I should mention we will have late seating and no kids.
Thank you

The Eastern cruise has pirate night on Tuesday while the Western has it on Wednesday. You have time to go to the dining room for late seating. We didn't even have anything at the last buffet besides a few tastes of deserts. The lines for the food were just too crazy. The displays were really nice. I know that they have turkey legs. You could eat diner in the dining room & have desert at the deck party.

We just got back yesterday. The pirate dinner during normal dining times was fun with bandanas, etc. but normal dinner menu. That night after the Pirate Party (dancing, show, music, fireworks) there is an additional buffet - about 10ish that was a Mexican type buffet, plus turkey legs, dessert, etc. Hope that helps....

I didn't make it up to Deck 9 for the Pirate Party buffet until after 11PM. They had tons of food, chili, fajitas, LOTS of desserts -- and almost no one taking it by that late hour! They were in no hurry to put the food away and I bet it was there til nearly midnight.

I wished I hadn't eaten so much for dinner so that I could have filled up again!

-Jeff

I went and looked over the food: chili, fajitas, etc., and a loooong table of beautiful desserts, but I didn't have the room or interest by then in partaking.

I grabbed a few pieces of cake and we headed over to Karaoke at Rockin' Bar D. I was way too full to eat anything as we had an 8:15 dinner seating. The spread looked really good though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter