Last yr, my kids when on the Pirate Cruise @ YC and they were served PB&J Uncrustables. Since they never had it before, it didn't appeal to them and they did not eat it. Just recently, my DS had allergic reaction and we believe it was to the PB. So I had him tested and we awaiting the results. We plan on another Pirate Cruise @ POR and worry what will my DS eat if he is indeed allergic to PB. (luckly he did not try it on the last cruise). Worried what I have now look out for. The nurse @ Dr's office, really scared me. Keeping my fingers crossed that he is not allergic. If so, what are my options?