Pirate and Skeleton Make-Up Video Tutorials For Pirate Night

So do cruisers go all out for pirate night? Gotta figure out how much I want to embarrass my teenager. :o

So do cruisers go all out for pirate night? Gotta figure out how much I want to embarrass my teenager. :o

All may, some should, none must. :)

We were VERY minimal our first cruise - just the bandanas pretty much. There was a family also sailing in concierge and the parents were ALL OUT. I mean, professional-looking costumes. Their adult daughter was commenting to my sister and me "They can do it. But I'm fine like I am." Well, about 30 minutes later when we were heading to get a drink in the lounge, said adult daughter was being laced into a corset by her mother who had gotten the whole family outfits. She looked at us and mouthed "Help. Me." We just smiled sympathetically.

Since I have gotten a costume for my other two cruises and had fun dressing up. They weren't major things but were fun.

Hey guys, check out these video tutorials for making you or your kids up on Pirate Night. I was surprised at how inexpensive and easy it was to create a professional looking make-up job. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for sharing

Great video! Thanks for sharing...I will be using the helpful tips to "make up" our family on Pirate night!!

I read a thread somewhere that said your steward leaves a bandana & eye patch for everyone in your party. Is this true?

I read a thread somewhere that said your steward leaves a bandana & eye patch for everyone in your party. Is this true?

Bandana yes. I've been on three Disney cruises and never gotten an eye patch, so I wouldn't count on that.

Hey guys, check out these video tutorials for making you or your kids up on Pirate Night. I was surprised at how inexpensive and easy it was to create a professional looking make-up job. Hope you enjoy!

These are great tips, thanks so much for sharing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter