Pirate Adventure or Albatross Cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by reneempayne, Apr 15, 2008.

1. reneempayne

reneempayne Mouseketeer

I have a 6 yo boy who wants to do a pirate cruise. Which one is better. I had planned on doing the one at GF, but now that I found out that the other one goes into the WS before it opens I am thinking of switching. Any advice?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mumom95

mumom95 DIS Veteran

My kids, ds8 and dd6, did the one that leaves from the Beach Club/Yacht Club this past November (I think it was the Albatross Cruise). They both loved it. We picked that one because it fit the best in our schedule (we wanted a Friday morning one).

Anyway, that may not help much, but just wanted to say it was one of my kids favorite things the entire trip, and we had the most magical trip ever.

4. Bethy Lou

Bethy Lou <font color=green>Kungaloosh!<br><font color=red>I

I am really considering doing this too, I have heard some fantastic things about the cruises.

5. roliepolieoliefan

roliepolieoliefan DIS Veteran

My DS has done both the Pirate Cruise from the GF and the Albatross from the YC/BC. He likes the Albatross one better.

6. dbenlee

dbenlee DIS Veteran

Another vote for the Albatross Cruise. Our son did this one last year and had a blast. He thought it was cool that they took the boat into WS at Epcot duiring the cruise.

7. stacy6552

stacy6552 Keep to the code!

They are both great. I'd go for the one that fits into your plans better, day wise.