Pirate Adventure Dinner in Buena Park?

Discussion in 'Southern California Theme Parks' started by tlovesdis, Aug 19, 2006.

1. tlovesdis

tlovesdis <font color=purple>Disneyland Obsessed!!!<br><font

Has anyone done this? If so, please share all about it with me!

Thanks,
    Tina

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. simba_one

simba_one "I wash my hands of this weirdness!"

We did it a couple of weeks ago. It was OK. Not terribly good, not terribly bad. Could have been better IMO but it was still a fun show to see. I think the fact that the place still looks Western outside (it takes more than flying a Jolly Roger from the top of the building to make it Pirate themed - IMO) influenced my opinion on the show a lot.

I think Medieval Times is far better. And I've never been THAT keen on Medieval Times. I wish Disney could take Pirates over. No doubt it'd be the best dinner show EVER!!!!!! :goodvibes

I think the kids would like it more as they are called upon to be a part of the show. Give it a go. It's something different to do when you're in the area. :)

4. hugabearjo

hugabearjo DIS Veteran

I have never been to this one but, went to the one in Orlando and we had a very good time. It was well done. The food was mediocre at best but, the show made up for it. I will hope this one improves as they get going.

5. ZipaDeeDooDah

ZipaDeeDooDah <font color=red>What happens on the DIS boards, st

We haven't been, but we have friends that have seen both (Pirate Adventure Dinner and Medieval Times), and they recommended Medieval Times to us. :)

6. birdmom

birdmom ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!

do you know what time the dinner show is on sat. the web site is not working for that location

7. mystic_path

mystic_path DIS Veteran

I have heard that Medieval time way exceeds the pirate show. But it all really depends on your interests. Dont take someone elses opinion as you might just really enjoy the pirates.