pins...i always get them and can't use them

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by savannahjean85, Feb 2, 2009.

1. savannahjean85

savannahjean85 going to college to one day work for the mouse

I have gotten two pins in less than 4 months and I can not go during those times...oh the humanity.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

at least you get them!:thumbsup2

4. BabyRN

BabyRN DIS Veteran

That's exactly what I was thinking!

5. kellbelle0618

kellbelle0618 Earning My Ears

exactly! I am jealous...I have never gotten a pin! What are you doing to get them?....Anything?

6. savannahjean85

savannahjean85 going to college to one day work for the mouse

i know i was wishing and dreaming of pins, and now that i finally get them i can not use them.
    i hope you guys get some sent your way...and you can use them ;)

7. Disney-Bride2010

Disney-Bride2010 Mouseketeer

Got 2 different pins yesterday, and can't use either of them! Got the free kids pin yesterday afternoon, and the $500 GC pin last night!

Go figure...

8. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

I wish I had such a tragic experience...I've never gotten one.

9. BabyRN

BabyRN DIS Veteran

I got an email today: Buy 220 DVC points and I get 5 nights free stay....I sure can't afford that! Oh the humanity! LOL.:rotfl2:

10. LBelle

LBelle <font color=green>I'm soooo jealos<br><font color=

Hi. What exactly are these pin codes and how do you get them? :confused3 I've always heard about them but don't really know what they're all about. Is it something I'd need to sign up for?

Thanks!

11. suzydisney971

suzydisney971 Mouseketeer

I know the answer is probably no but I'm going ask any way. I just received my 2nd pin code in the mail the other day (40% off value room) and was wondering if I booked now for later in the year and as it got closer, could I move the dates to next year and still keep the 40% code? I'm sure many have thought of this, just wondering if anyone has done it. I'm trying to talk my husband into going with our 6 mo old (he'll be 15 mos old in Nov/Dec) but I am unemployed due to a lay off and we have a trip planned for Pennsylvania in August so he's not too crazy about going and we are afraid that our son might be too young to go. We are definitely going next year but of course, we probably won't get any codes for next year.

12. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

The 40% off code is only valid during the dates specified on the offer. If you try and rebook for a different time you will not get to keep the discounted rate. But I wouldn't give up hope on getting a deal next year!:)

13. DWFan4Life

DWFan4Life DIS Veteran

Sad to hear that, hopefully we can also get pins, we want to go to a trip this year. I always checking my emails to see if there's one for me. :surfweb: