Pins AFTER Booking?

Dixiemom

DIS Veteran
Just curious if you are ever assigned a pin to your household AFTER you have booked. I don't have our dates nailed down yet but sort of want to go ahead and reserve a resort.....I know I can apply any discounts that come out by calling but I wasn't sure about a household specific pin.......

Yes, there could be a pin attached to your name after you have booked. If you call to book, you can ask if you have any codes. If you don't have anything at that time, you can always book and keep calling back to check. You can also receive an email pin or one by regular mail. Good luck.

Yes, there could be a pin attached to your name after you have booked. If you call to book, you can ask if you have any codes. If you don't have anything at that time, you can always book and keep calling back to check. You can also receive and email pin or one by regular mail. Good luck.

Yes, this has happened to me more than once. One time I booked with free dining and then received a 40% room discount post card in the mail. I was too new at the time to realize the room discount was better, so didn't change anything! Go ahead and book, then check periodically for pins.:thumbsup2

This exact thing happened to us last month. I had booked a vacation a few months ago (figuring that if I did that I'd never get a PIN, but hoping for a GP discount later on). Then a month ago I received an email PIN that I was able to apply to our existing reservation. So YAY!

Just curious if you are ever assigned a pin to your household AFTER you have booked. I don't have our dates nailed down yet but sort of want to go ahead and reserve a resort.....I know I can apply any discounts that come out by calling but I wasn't sure about a household specific pin.......

A PIN became available after we had booked our last vacation and our travel agent applied it for us, about 3 months before our trip. She actually applied it and emailed me to let me know she had saved us over $900, I had no idea that any savings had become available!

My experience was the opposite actually...I was received a few email with PIN offers but after we booked, not a peep from them! I mean there were promos that fell on our dates but we havent gotten any personal PIN code offer since.

I hadn't received a pin in years. Then last month I booked the SPD as soon as it came out for Disney Visa holders. The next week I got the pin for free dining on the exact same dates or RO discounts for those dates plus more dates later into the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter