Pinkcow's DCL Wedding 12/8/09..... 1 Year Later!

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by pinkcow, Apr 10, 2009.

1. pinkcow

pinkcow DIS Veteran

I'm so glad! :goodvibes

Thank you! We had the time of our lives, it was just incredible! So, I'm now secretly plotting our next trip! :scratchin

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stl_figment

stl_figment Mouseketeer

Hi ~ I've read your journal twenty times now. Love, love, love the details! Thanks for sharing. Its made me excited about my own wedding!

4. pinkcow

pinkcow DIS Veteran

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad to share the excitment! pirate:

5. pinkcow

pinkcow DIS Veteran

Hi All,

Thought I would give an update, as we mark one year of happily ever after! We chose to celebrate, by what else? A trip to Disney of course! I have a new trip report, you can check it out here.

I also have a new blog I've been working on for the last few months. Its major emphasis is saving money at Disney. Let me know what you think!

Both the hubby and I have been moving right along with our jobs, and we are looking forward to the future!

All is well in the world of pinkcow! :cutie:

6. Flurbee

Flurbee Addicted to the Mouse!!!

Hey there...just finally finished reading your PJ/TR...I loved it!!! All of your ideas were awesome and everything came together perfectly!! I can't wait to read your TR for your 1st anniversary trip now....I am glad for such a good review of a DCL wedding....DH and I are going to go this route for our VR, hopefully in 2013....I really need to update my PJ....it's so old!! Well, thanks for sharing....:)