Pinch me, did it REALLY happen????? - All wrapped up, and yes, it DID happen!

IMG_4552_zps5ea7f788.jpg

!

What an amazing shot you got. Very pretty!

Yes, 'killing it with the roast' is a definite good thing :rotfl:

Dang you were first in line for RD! :cool1:

Rope drop? :woohoo: Love a good rd. Good job for two non morning gals. :thumbsup2 The picture of you two in front of AK is a great one! Happy faces. :goodvibes

And since we're allchiming in, if you ever make me dinner, I'll take it mooing. :dance3:

Dinner looks awesome and the picture of you two on the safari is adorable!

Thanks! :)

What an amazing shot you got. Very pretty!

Yes, 'killing it with the roast' is a definite good thing :rotfl:

Dang you were first in line for RD! :cool1:

Fran actually got that one, she has the DSLR with the telephoto lens.

First along with about 50 other people. The rope was a good 30-50ft long!

Rope drop? :woohoo: Love a good rd. Good job for two non morning gals. :thumbsup2 The picture of you two in front of AK is a great one! Happy faces. :goodvibes

And since we're allchiming in, if you ever make me dinner, I'll take it mooing. :dance3:

We have been surprisingly morning folks this trip. I guess when there is something worthwhile to do!

I'll cook dinner for everyone sometime, if I ever get the chance!

Very interesting! I guess we are blessed living in California. I remember when I used to visit Leshaface's town, I would smell the cows and think "yuck". But the fact that those cows are there and so close is one of the reasons that we get such lovely cuts of beef, as well as so much other wonderful farm foods! I will remember to be thankful for that!

I don't know if you remember, but you were very helpful when I was planning my trip to VGC and researching the best place to buy steaks to grill.

Living near "cow country" does have its advantages. ::yes::

Nice update! I'm impressed you both made rope drop, we don't even try anymore.

dgbg100106 said:
Dinner looks awesome and the picture of you two on the safari is adorable!

I agree! My favorite picture so far! :love:

And, I'm hoping for one of those dinner invitations!!!! I want to tour the Disney Dream House! :cloud9:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Oh! I'm sitting here cheering! You made rope drop! And what great pictures of the animals on safari.

I'm impressed, too! Especially since you guys are on the wrong side of the time difference!!! It was easy for us to get up early in San Francisco - 9 am was Noon!!! :lmao:

We've only made 3 rope drops EVER & 2 of them were for Star Wars Weekend, and we had no choice!

Well done on making rope drop. I love the animal pictures.

Corinna
Thanks, it's one of the few I've ever made.

I don't know if you remember, but you were very helpful when I was planning my trip to VGC and researching the best place to buy steaks to grill.

Living near "cow country" does have its advantages. ::yes::

Yes, I remember! You bu your meats from a local butcher and were concerned about store meats. PIO, skiingfast and I discussed your choices at great length on your PTR!

:dance3::cool1::woohoo::yay:

I'll bring dessert!

you're on, but the house has to be finished first!

Nice update! I'm impressed you both made rope drop, we don't even try anymore.

It's our first in YEARS! It's amazing whats RA drugs can do!

I agree! My favorite picture so far! :love:

And, I'm hoping for one of those dinner invitations!!!! I want to tour the Disney Dream House! :cloud9:

Well we have to build it first! Once it's all finished you can all come for a visit. I'll cook, but I hope you all like cats! :rotfl:

Oh! I'm sitting here cheering! You made rope drop! And what great pictures of the animals on safari.
You of all people know what a challenge it is for us to get up early!

We never make rope drop, and we gave up trying.... So I am truly impressed

I thought we had given up on rope drop. I had not counted on it in my plans, but it was a bonus.

I'm impressed, too! Especially since you guys are on the wrong side of the time difference!!! It was easy for us to get up early in San Francisco - 9 am was Noon!!! :lmao:

We've only made 3 rope drops EVER & 2 of them were for Star Wars Weekend, and we had no choice!

On our first trip over 15 years ago, I remember waiting at the bus stop at PO (now Riverside) before the sun came up. :eek: Our last morning we're going to try for EMH!

We’re still on the safari, moving on to the rhinos…Not many good shots of them, they are mostly blurry.

DSC00909_zpsd34227a4.jpg

I can’t remember what these are called….Nyala?

DSC00913_zps012bf5d9.jpg

IMG_4901_zps7b7aded5.jpg

IMG_4901_zps7b7aded5.jpg

And who could miss the Hippos…

DSC00559_zps874e74d0.jpg

DSC00560_zpsca302d9e.jpg

IMG_4569_zps2e073ec2.jpg

IMG_4905_zps240e30a7.jpg

DSC00915_zps6ececace.jpg

DSC00914_zps6f93a27a.jpg

DSC00918_zps1e5c10e6.jpg

Next was the crocodiles

DSC00566_zpse44d249d.jpg

DSC00919_zpsdcc911f8.jpg

IMG_4573_zps3167eb17.jpg

IMG_4574_zps66d19fa9.jpg

IMG_4575_zps81e40d30.jpg

And then we moved out on to the Savannah

DSC00921_zpsbab5ce20.jpg

IMG_4577_zpscdb634fd.jpg

IMG_4584_zpsf58012e0.jpg

IMG_4586_zps838d09b6.jpg

IMG_4910_zpsc4fd808d.jpg

IMG_4913_zpscbf3a6ac.jpg

IMG_4915_zpsd73b6143.jpg

[Continued in Next Post]

Hi there!! :goodvibes I am back from Mexico, and trying to catch up on your adventures- back here on the Harry potter ride, I just had to say, that when we were there and on the line, that one area where you had a hard time pushing Fran just me me shake my head- someone was struggling with a wheelchair, and all I could think was clearly, Universal did not take these people into consideration when they came up with this. :headache: So glad someone helped you! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter