Pin website

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by bell.of.the.ball, Jul 30, 2009.

1. bell.of.the.ball

bell.of.the.ball DIS Veteran

Whatt is Disney website that you can check to see if there is a pin for you to use. I know it has been posted somewhere on the Dis before but I cant find it. Thnaks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Bobo912

Bobo912 DIS Veteran

visit.disneyparks.com/YourName But it is not 100% accurate. I got a PIN by email this past Monday, but it doesn't show up on this website.

4. bell.of.the.ball

bell.of.the.ball DIS Veteran

I got one this week too for gift card at discount price..i wanted to see if it was there too...I just checked..it was not there either

5. tegriggs321

tegriggs321 Earning My Ears

I got My first Pin code. :yay:

6. mazdabug

mazdabug DIS Veteran

Sweet got my first pin code today. Was for free dinning upgrade. Saved $180 dollars with it. Not to bad. :thumbsup2

7. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

Do you type in your actual name or is it 'yourname' ??? I just tried it both ways and all I get is a page that asks tells you to look for special offers at either resort. When I clicked WDW it just gave me the main site.

Help :confused3

8. Bobo912

Bobo912 DIS Veteran

You type in your actual name. If you have a PIN it shows you a screen with the discount offer. If you don't have one, it shows the generic screen that you got. But as I mentioned before, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a PIN, because I got a PIN earlier this week and the website isn't showing it.

9. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

10. rflorek

rflorek DIS Veteran

I agree. I have a PIN and it never showed up on that site.