Pin vs. general special rates?

JSagitas

Earning My Ears
I am a bit confused, maybe someone can help me. I recently made reservations for 4 nights in May at CSR using the %off Room only pin they sent us, to which I added 4 day MYW Dining pkg. When I priced the same pkg using the special on the website, the price came out to be $5.00 less than my pin! My point being, what's the joy of getting a pin if you can get the same or better deal as everyone else..lol. Has this happened to anyone else?

I am a bit confused, maybe someone can help me. I recently made reservations for 4 nights in May at CSR using the %off Room only pin they sent us, to which I added 4 day MYW Dining pkg. When I priced the same pkg using the special on the website, the price came out to be $5.00 less than my pin! My point being, what's the joy of getting a pin if you can get the same or better deal as everyone else..lol. Has this happened to anyone else?

This happens, honestly. Sometimes pins get offered and then the exact same offer is given as a GP offer. The new deal is pretty good, other than free dining, or a crazy awesome pin/bounceback. From what I gather 30% off rooms or 35% is pretty good, also discounted tickets, very nice as well. Of course, this isn't the best deal in the values. Thats why people still oogle over Free Dining, its pretty much the bomb.

And the point ? The point is to entice you, which apparently worked, I'd say the pin did its job perfectly :)

I couldn't have said it better myself...not that it takes a lot of arm twisting to entice me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter