Pin Trading in Disney Stores

Belle's World

DIS Veteran
In April i went to London and did some pin trading in store. I am planning on going to London again in the next couple of weeks and wondered if anyone else has been and if so how many lanyards are now out? Also on a different forum at a different store they had a box to swap from as well as Lanyards. Does anyone have any info which would be useful for me? Do they do LE'S etc?

Many thanks

Ro

ds1 did a trade in derby the other day - they had the lanyards in a drawer behind the till, as apparently the pins kept sticking to the tag release magnet next to the till :lmao:

we asked them about trading and she pulled out 2 lanyards with pins on them, but cudnt tell u if any were ltd ones, or if they were core ones.... BUT they were ones that the disney store sell (well, apart from the 2 ds1 traded with lol)

hth

Hi, our local store in Leeds does pin trading, they only have one lanyard to share between the staff though & it has different pins, sometimes limiteds, some cast pins. The only lanyard they sell is the red disney store one and they have a little pad at the till with the current pins that they stock - which is a bit of a pain when there's a queue lol

I've never traded at DLRP and am taking a lanyard with all my traders on this time round to have a go!:yay:

Thanks for your replies.
Interesting to hear about Leeds we go there about 3 times a year so i will look out for them. I can't wait for next week!

Ro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter