Pin Trading at Universal?

triplejoy

Earning My Ears
Our family will be visiting Universal Studios and IOA next week for the first time. We have collected Disney pins to some degree and were wondering if it makes sense to take our pins with us to the Universal parks. Is there any pin trading that does goes on at Universal? We thought that we might wear a few of our traders if there is a possibility that we could make a trade or two.

Thank you!

Rick - triplejoy

Team members do have lanyards and there are a few pin traders out there but nothing like what WDW has... To say nothing goes on is inaccurate.

Pin trading, like previously stated, is nothing like it is at WDW. There are pins available, but there are no official organized pin trading events. Employees can wear a lanyard with pins on it and you can trade with them, but that's all I've seen.

Thank you for the answers. I was mainly wondering if there may be a chance to trade with any of the other visitors. I suspect that people who may visit and trade some at WDW might also visit USF or IOA. I think I will wear a few pins and see what happens.

We are very excited about our first trip to Universal and will be staying on property. Are especially thrilled about FOL access.

Thanks for making this a fun and educational site!

Rick / triplejoy

I'm sure they'll be other visitors wearing lanyards with pins. I know our daughter plans on taking hers just in case.

i havent seen anyone other than the people who sell the pins with the laynards, i have been thinking of buing a laynard and some pins, but trading isnt that big, so i doubt i will...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter