PIN newbie; I'm so confused..please help!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by HeatherBelle614, Feb 6, 2009.

1. HeatherBelle614

HeatherBelle614 Always wishing on a star!

Ok, so I've been praying for this dining pin for a year (literally) because DH and I are trying to take my parents on a surprise trip after everything they've done for us. (And, my mom is a two time cancer survivor; that's what we're going to be celebrating!)

I get home from work yesterday after pouting that I didn't get the PIN again this year, checked my email with one last ounce of hope, and there it was! :cheer2:

Now, my over active mind is confused. Here are my two questions:

1. How does the DDP PIN work? If I check in on a Saturday and check out that Thursday, but buy 6 day park hopper tickets (so, we'd be in the parks on the Saturday we check in AND the Thursday we check out), how many days will I actually get the DDP for?

2. Can you book online THEN call the reservations number to add on your PIN? I've always noticed that for some reason, rates are a little better if you book online.

I hope my questions make sense; thanks!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

Congrats on getting a PIN offer that you can use!

4. HeatherBelle614

HeatherBelle614 Always wishing on a star!

Thanks so much!!