Pin help

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by Cobern, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Cobern

Cobern DIS Veteran

I recently found some pins my Disney loving aunt and uncle gave me. I really am not into pin trading and my kids are just way too little and I don't know if they will ever be into it. My question is where can I find out information about these pins like price/if anyone wants them/ or should I just give them away when we go on our next trip

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luv2cruisedisney

luv2cruisedisney Mouseketeer

Pinpics is your best place to start for info.

Pricing is very fluid, sorta like art. One person may really want a pin but it is hard to judge what it is really worth. they do however show you how many people are looking to trade for it so it shows you a relative value.

Good Luck

John

4. Cobern

Cobern DIS Veteran

Thank you! Does it matter if some of the light up ones need batteries?

5. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

It depends...if it won't work, then that might decrease the "value" of the pin. If the battery can be replaced and you can verify that the pin works when new batteries are used, then it probably doesn't really matter if the batteries are included. If the batteries cannot be replaced and the pin does not work, then that will probably decrease the "value". Still, as the PP said, "value" is pretty fluid and really varies.

6. Cobern

Cobern DIS Veteran

Awesome. Thank you! I think I am going to take my light up ones to a local jeweler and see if the batteries can be replaced. I might wear those for the parades :)