• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Event experts - Are we supposed to recieve an info packet ahead of time?

TIGGERSMOM

<font color=blue>And now for something completely
Ok so I don't thinkI was paying attention in class that day.

Should I be looking for some info re the event in my mailbox? We don't get home delivery so if they leave off my PO Box back it goes to WDW.

I haven't received anything yet and I was in a daze that morning too but I do remember them saying something about mailing us information and our tickets. I'm sure of this because I was ordering Jeff's ticket too and I asked if it will be sent to my house or directly to him. (wow.. my brain still works on occasion!)

Hope this helps!
Lauri

I asked if I would receive any information and was told no, just have your confirmation number.

I called last week and they told me the only thing we would receive in the mail would be a letter with the confirmation #, and that it would come in the next couple of weeks. Sounds like we've gotten a few different answers, and it will be interesting to see what really does come in the mail. I'm hanging on to the confirmation # they gave me by phone, just in case.

A source (can't explain more than that) told me that plans are in the works to have something mailed to everyone like when you make reservations for a tour or something. This will be something that you bring on the morning of the breakfast along with identification for admission to the breakfast. Of course those with Park admission included in their breakfast package will use this for admission and those who opted out will have to provide other admission media for getting in. These haven't been mailed out and details are still being nailed down, but I am absolutely sure that when they start going out and people start receiving them that there will be information here on the board so everyone can be aware that it is coming.

Mike talked with the events people today and was told that materials (itinerary, information about breakfast, rules, etc) will be going out "shortly". The envelopes are all prepared and ready, the "third party involved" does not yet have its act together and as soon as the materials are finalized and given to Special Events the envelopes will be stuffed and mailed.

I called Special Events a couple of days after I registered to find out when something would be mailed because I'm actually leaving on July 25th for another event on my way to Orlando. They told me they would be mailing some information, but they expected it to come earlier than the 25th. If not, they said they would make other arrangements for me to get the info.

I'm going to call again tomorrow.

I called special events today and was told that there is an information packet with a voucher being mailed to those registered for the Pin Event Breakfast. It is supposed to be mailed within a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter