PIN Codes

freshlybarked

DIS Veteran
I notice people talk about receiving PIN codes on the Resort forum all the time. They are always so excited because they can get up to 40% off rooms. Has anyone at FW ever received a PIN code?

I have received two different codes for the same period of time (through April 2010) for up to 40% off. I am using one for our trip back to the FW cabins in March. :cool1:

Haven't gotten one personally, but I wonder if the PIN code room offers are like many of the other promos in that they aren't valid for campsites :confused3

I tell a lie... I did get a PIN code last year, something about "kids stay free" or some such thing. Umm.... we don't have any kids. Well, none of the 2 legged kind. ;)

We got a pin code which we tried to "redeem". We were told that it could not be used on a campsite so it was useless.

Pin codes have always been for the cabins, there have been none I've ever seen reported for campsites.

Thanks for the responses. Merry Christmas to all....and to all a good night. Just finished watching a Christmas Carol and I couldn't resist.

We got two codes recently...one via email and the other in a postcard. I called WDW on Xmas day figuring low volume. Was right on that score, but neither of the codes are valid for discounts on camp sites. Rates were about $88/night for late May-early June.
mob

I received a PIN code by e-mail that covers most of 2010 with the exception of a few holidays. It's 20% off value resorts, 30% off moderate resorts, and 40% off deluxe resorts. I booked a cabin at FW for early February, and the rate with the PIN code is $162/night. Didn't check to see if the PIN would work on campsites, though.

I also received an email with the same discounts but I had already booked our upcoming trip...I was able to get 20% thru AAA for our campsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter