PIN Codes

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by freshlybarked, Dec 23, 2009.

1. freshlybarked

freshlybarked DIS Veteran

I notice people talk about receiving PIN codes on the Resort forum all the time. They are always so excited because they can get up to 40% off rooms. Has anyone at FW ever received a PIN code?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lklasing

lklasing When being chased by a bear, you don't have to out

I have received two different codes for the same period of time (through April 2010) for up to 40% off. I am using one for our trip back to the FW cabins in March. :cool1:

4. BradyBz12

BradyBz12 1340.63 miles too far from the Fort

Haven't gotten one personally, but I wonder if the PIN code room offers are like many of the other promos in that they aren't valid for campsites :confused3

I tell a lie... I did get a PIN code last year, something about "kids stay free" or some such thing. Umm.... we don't have any kids. Well, none of the 2 legged kind. ;)

5. gemstone1952

gemstone1952 Earning My Ears

We got a pin code which we tried to "redeem". We were told that it could not be used on a campsite so it was useless.

6. ElementCamper

ElementCamper DIS Veteran

Pin codes have always been for the cabins, there have been none I've ever seen reported for campsites.

7. freshlybarked

freshlybarked DIS Veteran

Thanks for the responses. Merry Christmas to all....and to all a good night. Just finished watching a Christmas Carol and I couldn't resist.

8. mobrien207

mobrien207 Earning My Ears

We got two codes recently...one via email and the other in a postcard. I called WDW on Xmas day figuring low volume. Was right on that score, but neither of the codes are valid for discounts on camp sites. Rates were about $88/night for late May-early June.
    mob

9. The Rocketeer

The Rocketeer Mouseketeer

I received a PIN code by e-mail that covers most of 2010 with the exception of a few holidays. It's 20% off value resorts, 30% off moderate resorts, and 40% off deluxe resorts. I booked a cabin at FW for early February, and the rate with the PIN code is $162/night. Didn't check to see if the PIN would work on campsites, though.

10. campers

campers Earning My Ears

I also received an email with the same discounts but I had already booked our upcoming trip...I was able to get 20% thru AAA for our campsite.