Pin codes for 2017

I am hoping too! Looking for April, & really need a deal. We are going with my parents to celebrate their 50th anniversary & we all want to stay at Grand Floridian....right now the rates are crazy high & we need a deal!

Last year the discounts came out on 9/28/16. Hopefully they will be sooner this year and even better!!!!

I swear I got one through May, but was planning a September trip, so I deleted it and emptied my trash since them. Of course now, my plans changed and I am going in March and I cant find the darn Email. This post makes me a little happier and has me thinking maybe it wasnt a code through May....but the clock it ticking since I plan on arriving 03/27 and I think codes come out to the public a day after my 180 mark. My only savior will now be that maybe Disney Visa card holders might get a couple day advance booking window.

I swear I got one through May, but was planning a September trip, so I deleted it and emptied my trash since them. Of course now, my plans changed and I am going in March and I cant find the darn Email. This post makes me a little happier and has me thinking maybe it wasnt a code through May....but the clock it ticking since I plan on arriving 03/27 and I think codes come out to the public a day after my 180 mark. My only savior will now be that maybe Disney Visa card holders might get a couple day advance booking window.
Well if you got one through May, then Disney should still have it on file.

Well if you got one through May, then Disney should still have it on file.

Good idea! I called. She said they have not sent out any pins for 2017 yet. The package prices just became available and its usually early October when they send out offers. She said all the Pinned codes I had are now expired :( Makes me feel good I havent missed anything!

Good idea! I called. She said they have not sent out any pins for 2017 yet. The package prices just became available and its usually early October when they send out offers. She said all the Pinned codes I had are now expired :( Makes me feel good I havent missed anything!
Ok, thanks. I won't call until early October to see if I might have one as well. I have received numerous ones for this year, hoping for a 30% off at the AKL.

I am booked with a TA and if I get a code, hopefully I can just give it to the TA to use to update my reservation.

October sounds late... I would bet it's around the time when spring promos come out (9/28)

Are you guessing the date based on historic dates, or do you know something? My 180 is 09/28 and if its actually coming out that day, I may hold off on my dining ressies until I make a final decision on resorts. Right now Im booked at YC, but would change to Poly for the right deal (aka..30% !!) Thus changing a few dining ressies to MK area, rather than Epcot.

I got several more offers in the mail today. Nothing special, just what is already offered. For it to be a specialized pin code, it has a UOC number on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!