Pin code. Received

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by PoohBearFriends, Nov 19, 2012.

1. hgeisler

hgeisler DIS Veteran

It's post card sized with some animated Disney character on the front. The back usually has the pin codes. I've already gotten three this year. Hopefully,one comes out for October:/

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jerseygirl81

jerseygirl81 DIS Veteran

Free dining is a great deal for us, we are 4 adults. The airfare has been high lately so I would consider going if I could get a decent airfare. Linda :)

4. mom2aandj

mom2aandj DIS Veteran

It would be hard to miss!! My mailer was 8 x 5 inches and bright, bright blue with the crab from LM prominently displayed.

It is the first code I have ever gotten. I tried all the tricks mentioned here in the past, to no avail. Here's why I think they finally sent it: we haven't gone in over a year, and even when we did go last fall, we did not book a room at Disney, we rented DVC points. So I think they miss me!!! ;):rotfl:

5. crwillard98

crwillard98 Earning My Ears

What was the offer that you received?

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

No. Well... you can. But you'd be better off calling. Chat is great for common questions, or general info... but anything specific you should call and talk to someone.

Along with mailers, you may also receive a pin via email from Disney Destinations. Pin codes are about 16 numbers long. Often people will get mailers/emails with package codes which are only 3 numbers and letters and are usually for rack rates.

The pins going out now are for free dining until March 7th and/or a room only discount through September.

7. mom2aandj

mom2aandj DIS Veteran

yes, this was what I got. Up to 35% off room, booked by Feb. 16th.

8. mikeyblueeyes

mikeyblueeyes Earning My Ears

Same here...received 35% off room pin code

9. chttyangel

chttyangel Mouseketeer

Question: first timer. Decided to go first week of June, stay mod hotel and purchase dining plan. Was going to book by now I keep seeing all these pin codes and deals. Should I wait?

10. JimGA

JimGA DIS Veteran

I have only gotten one pin code and it was via email. I have never gotten one in the mail. So check you junk mail in your email accounts too.

11. JimGA

JimGA DIS Veteran

I have only gotten one pin code via email back in 2010, it saved me $50 total for 4 nights off of a room only. You might get one, you might not.

You can always ask that question to a Disney Cast Memeber via chat on their web site if you can apply a pin code if one shows up after booking.

12. StuckInKS

StuckInKS DIS Veteran

I'm sorry but after seeing the SPD deal and the deal that is supposed to go GP on the 3rd, I am soooo glad we have a FD PIN. It is a great deal comparatively, unless you have an AP (so don't need tix and have a special discount to boot). Even the RO deals have been only 10-20% for values and mods without a PIN. Def not the 30-40% many are used to.