Pin Code Question

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by Daphne W, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Daphne W

Daphne W Mouseketeer

I have never received a pin code or at least I'm not aware if I have or not. Yesterday I got an email from Disney Destinations with the attached to the email. "Be sure to mention package code I8Q." Is this a pin code?

2. danicaca

danicaca Mouseketeer

nope. We got one of those too, and when I called to see if it would save us some money, the lady said it was the same deal we already had - it is just a marketing tool, not really a deal.

3. 2012bella13

2012bella13 Mouseketeer

I would love to know how people get those pin codes, personally I have never known anyone who has got them.

Does anyone know a pin code for Avis or where I can find one? I am going to have to rent a car to go on our trip.

4. 2012bella13

2012bella13 Mouseketeer

Someone posted on another site, that if you go on the Disney site & save vacation info without the dining plan, they sometimes send out pins for discounts or free dining for the date you saved, she said she got one two weeks after she done this.

I have done this but have added dining on some & not on others. I still have not recieved any pins.:confused: