Pin Code Offer Web Page

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by disneywithfive, Mar 8, 2010.

1. disneywithfive

disneywithfive Mouseketeer

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. spankysmom

spankysmom Mouseketeer

What is this exactly? The link takes me to a reservation page?

4. disneywithfive

disneywithfive Mouseketeer

Last night when I was getting prices for various hotels and times of the year, disneyworld.com took me to a page where you could put in your pin code and the name the pin code came in on this page. I didn't have a pin code to try it out so I don't know what happens after that.

This morning though, it doesn't go to the same page. Bummer. It was interesting to see that there is the possibility that you could enter your pin code and name and see the various discounts. But, doesn't look like it's working yet.

Sorry

5. dizneechic

dizneechic DIS Veteran

It also took me to the reservations page but interestingly enough it didn't have me logged in or my info saved in when I went to log in as if I have been there before. So I went ahead and logged in and then saved a new offer. Let's see if it somehow generates me a pin in the next few days (I've been 26x and never ONCE gotten a pin!).

6. X and G's mom

X and G's mom DIS Veteran

That same thing happened to me yesterday! I didn't have a pin to enter either. I tried to get back to that page and nothing.....

7. DreamnDisney

DreamnDisney DIS Veteran

I got that page yesterday also. I entered the pin # that I just got and then it asks you to verify your address. After I verified I got an error message, I tried a few times.