Pillows At The Contemporary

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CRMOM, Jan 13, 2008.

1. CRMOM

CRMOM Earning My Ears

We had a wonderful stay at the Contemporary in Dec. and they had the best pillows I have ever slept on. Is there anyway to find out the brand or style they have at the resort? They were so comfy. Thanks for any info. :hug:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tlhbdm

tlhbdm 1354.40 miles away from the mouse

You could probably call CR and if they can't tell you at the front desk then I'm sure they could transfer you to someone who would know.

4. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

I think there was a post about this topic a while ago, so did you try to do a search for one?

5. Vovoa

Vovoa Mouseketeer

I thought the same thing when we visited the Poly last year. I ended up writing the hotel directly and they gave me the brand of the pillows and the web-site. From that I was able to either order them directly from the site or find out what stores in my area carried them.

6. NJRRK

NJRRK DIS Veteran

To each their own I guess, I thought the pillows were horrible. My wife and I needed 3 EACH to sleep on just to get somewhat comforatble. The beds on the otherhand - Best hotel mattress I've ever slept one.