Pillowcase question...launder them or not?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I bought my Sharpie markers and two white pillowcases at Walmart last night :)

When I got home, I threw the pillowcases in the wash, then thought "Uh-oh, maybe you're not supposed to wash them first".

What's the scoop? Should I go out and get two new ones and leave them un-laundered? Does it even make a differnce either way?

I think when I did the iron ons for our shirts I was supposed to wash them but NOT use fabric softener. Not at all sure if the same would apply to the sharpies. And I'm not sure, if you already used fabric softener, if you could just wash them again without and it be OK. Sorry, that's not much help.

I was told it was better to wash them before getting them signed so that is what I did. They have been washed numerous times since our cruise and the signatures still look great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter