PIF Dates for Alaska 2013?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by emma'smom, Dec 24, 2012.

1. emma'smom

emma'smom <font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a

We are booked on a June 2013 Alaska cruise. My husband mentioned the PIF date for this cruise is in Feb? Seems so early... Anyone know why? Maybe he's misinformed? I thought PIF dates were usually 75 or 90 days out...

2. COASTIEandMATE

COASTIEandMATE Mouseketeer

Hi Emmasmom, We are on the May 27 ALASKA Cruise and our paid in full date is Jan.27 so sounds about right! I guess Disney wants to be sure that we won't be changing our plans, ALOHA, Karen;)

3. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

The PIF date for cruises that do not leave from a US part are earlier. The PIF date for our Alaska cruise is earlier than the one for our West Coast Repo even though the cruises are the other way round.

Corinna

4. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

From DCL:

"Your full and final payment depends on the length of your cruise, the embark and debark port, and if you are staying in a suite/concierge stateroom or a non-suite/non-concierge stateroom:

For cruises less than 10 days where the Embark or Debark is a U.S. Port, payment for Suites/Concierge staterooms must be made 90 days or more prior to departure and for Non-Suite/Non-Concierge staterooms payment must be made 75 days or more prior to departure.

For cruises of 10 days or more and cruises less than 10 days where the Embark or Debark is a non-U.S. Port, payment for Suites/Concierge staterooms must be made 150 days or more prior to departure and for Non-Suite/Non-Concierge staterooms payment must be made 120 days or more prior to departure."