• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pictures

ebaynut31

<font color=blue>aka 6 feet<br><font color=red>Kar
I have finally figured out how to post pics of the last few times I went to disney and on the cruise. If you click on the www below and click on pictures on the left you can check them out if you want. Please remember that I am stimm puting info on them and hopefully put them in better order. Thanks

Look right above where you typed it. It is located near the date and time I posted. They are little blue icons.

These are incredible pix! Everyone should check them out. Thank you for sharing, ebaynut! Awesome!

TT

ok. at the bottom of my post, you see the date and time I post. to the right of it you see 5 icons. profile, something, www, etc. click on the www and it will take you to my homepage and you can see my pictures. Thanks for viewing them.

I'm going to Target today to get pillow cases, was going to get a Disney theme, but think I'll get plain. Loved your idea, now if I can just find those blasted left-over computer-cloth transfer sheets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter