Pictures under the sigs

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by MiknMinMouse, Dec 6, 2005.

1. MiknMinMouse

MiknMinMouse DIS Veteran

How do you guys find those extra pictures under your signatures. I know how to use the ones the disboard provides but some of you have some absolutely ADORABLE pictures.

2. Miss Park Avenue

Miss Park Avenue <font color=red>Work, work, work...she'll NEVER ge

There are some great clip art sights here

But as for the pictures with the words in them. I have no clue. Some are so nice. When you see a picture you like, you have to save it unto your computer by right clicking it and save with your pictures. Then upload it to you photo host sight. Photobucket is a good sight to host photos.

I love my picture in my sig. Lady and the Tramp is one of my favorite movies and my name is a nickname for Lady. I am the mom to two girls and to have Lady with one of her girl puppies is sort of a personal touch. I wish I could find a clipart picture of Lady with two girl puppies.

The glitter words came from a link someone posted to instuctions on an ebay discussion board. I don't have a link to that, sorry. I remember it took me 30 minutes to put my name on there.

I hope this helps a little.

3. WebmasterKathy

WebmasterKathy Administrator Administrator

The Technical Support forum is a great place to visit for help with this. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions there, or post a question.

You'll find lots of people there ready to give you lots of helpful information. :)