Pictures tell a different story - second trip added page four

I can look at them again and again Lisa! Yep, flooding is better. Yay for brother and family!!! Take PICTURES! ;)

I can look at them again and again Lisa! Yep, flooding is better. Yay for brother and family!!! Take PICTURES! ;)

Yeah on the flooding Karen. :thumbsup2 And thank you.

Awesome. Just, awesome.

Glad the pixiedust: came your way.

Hey Sarah! :goodvibes Hope life is wonderful.

That trip, as far as CMs and DVC went, was beyond magical. And it was an absolute gift for me because it totally wiped out the daily issues I had to deal with at Christmas. I was truly blessed.

Absolutely delightful pictures. Make me homesick for our favoriteist place on earth!

LISA!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug:
It's been so long! Thank you for posting these pictures, they made my day!
You truly have a talent!
Hope all is well with you! Things here have been crazy to say the least, so many life changes but onward and upward right?:bitelip:

Amy-Jo

Absolutely delightful pictures. Make me homesick for our favoriteist place on earth!

Thank you Sandie. Me too! And I don't have any trips scheduled. Boo. Do you?

LISA!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug:
It's been so long! Thank you for posting these pictures, they made my day!
You truly have a talent!
Hope all is well with you! Things here have been crazy to say the least, so many life changes but onward and upward right?:bitelip:

Amy-Jo

Amy! :love:

What a joy it was to find you here. What a joy!!!!!

Thank you. Catch me up. Onward and upward is a must. I tell myself. :lmao:;) Some crazy must be good for you, yes?

Amy! :love:

What a joy it was to find you here. What a joy!!!!!

Thank you. Catch me up. Onward and upward is a must. I tell myself. :lmao:;) Some crazy must be good for you, yes?

I know! I was so excited to see your TR and get updated! Well....it's been crazy because I am in the process of getting divorced and about 5 months ago I moved to Florida! The divorce is fine - it was time, but it caused obviously quite the chaos in my life. Hey someone has to be the bad guy right? I decided to take it for the team and be the bad guy. The good thing about moving away from the nonsense was that I was able to keep my job and work from Florida, traveling back and forth every 2 weeks. I didn't think it would be that crazy, but it totally is and I'm still traveling as normal for work, so needless to say, I will be moving back to PA so that I can be in the office more.

With lving in Florida, I have been able to enjoy more trips WDW! YaY! I'll be there for a few days at the end of this month and then a few days at the end of November!

What's going on with you? Your trip looked like so much fun! Loving the pictures! Again - you are one talented girl! :thumbsup2

I know! I was so excited to see your TR and get updated! Well....it's been crazy because I am in the process of getting divorced and about 5 months ago I moved to Florida! The divorce is fine - it was time, but it caused obviously quite the chaos in my life. Hey someone has to be the bad guy right? I decided to take it for the team and be the bad guy. The good thing about moving away from the nonsense was that I was able to keep my job and work from Florida, traveling back and forth every 2 weeks. I didn't think it would be that crazy, but it totally is and I'm still traveling as normal for work, so needless to say, I will be moving back to PA so that I can be in the office more.

With lving in Florida, I have been able to enjoy more trips WDW! YaY! I'll be there for a few days at the end of this month and then a few days at the end of November!

What's going on with you? Your trip looked like so much fun! Loving the pictures! Again - you are one talented girl! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry, Amy. I know you've openly said *it was time* but regardless I'm sorry for all that must entail.

You are very smart for being the bad guy. I would say more but I don't want to here. But do know that I understand and truly think that was a good decision under the circumstances. :thumbsup2

Florida? Ummm, are you at least going to wait until spring to move back? :rotfl2:

Boy do I wish I could just wiggle my nose right about now.

I'm pretty sure I told you about my mom. Yes? Anyway, that continues to be hellish and she's in her last stages now. She's really declined but is still at home - I don't know how we've done it but we have. :thumbsup2 I talk to her every day but it's not really a conversation. Tonight she said "BYE" within two sentences from me. I'm not sure if that's cognitive or she already had enough of me. :rotfl2: ;);) But it is what it is - it's just some days, well it breaks your heart.

And my brother is very ill.

So emotional ping pong. Honestly, just trying to stay even. :thumbsup2

Other than that. :rotfl2: ;)

Oh boy, aren't I a joy?

Loving downtown as usual. Grateful every single day that I live in a city core. Tonight I walked home from a movie theatre in my old neighbourhood. Such a lovely night, clear and no wind - and an hour seemed like 15 minutes.

Thank you, Amy for your sweet words and enjoy your trips.

It was truly a beautiful day to find you here. :flower3:

Lisa! I can't believe that I missed your updates (well I know why because I was going crazy at the Expo), but what beautiful pictures and so wonderful that all that pixie dust came through for you with reservations, making a trip with no money work out magically and all that!

So sorry about your mother. I know just how frustrating it can be for them not to be there.

Amy, sorry about the changes, but if "it was time" and all that, it is for the better and good will eventually come from it. I know from experience! ;)

I love your perspective on all those pictures Lisa! You have such a unique look on things that most people see in such a limited capacity.

Lisa! I can't believe that I missed your updates (well I know why because I was going crazy at the Expo), but what beautiful pictures and so wonderful that all that pixie dust came through for you with reservations, making a trip with no money work out magically and all that!

So sorry about your mother. I know just how frustrating it can be for them not to be there.

Amy, sorry about the changes, but if "it was time" and all that, it is for the better and good will eventually come from it. I know from experience! ;)

I love your perspective on all those pictures Lisa! You have such a unique look on things that most people see in such a limited capacity.

THIS. WHAT SHE SAID. :artist:

Short form. Both of you lovely women made my day. Today was Thanksgiving dinner and a lot of lovely and a lot of heartache. And what an absolute joy to have you both here.

Amy and I have PMed. She saved me. :lmao: :thumbsup2 Otherwise I would put my entire life out on a TR that reads WORDS MAY NOT APPLY. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

So Thanksgiving weekend I'm grateful for you two. FOR SURE. :love:

OK, so I told you on my TR that I had questions and then my trip got in the way. I'm not sure if you were ever in band, but this last trip was essentially a "Big Gay Band Camp" except we are all adults with credit cards, and stay at swanky hotels. While the boys were a lot more naughty than the girls, we all spent all day rehearsing or in meetings so my brain got fried. :crazy:

So my questions were that I was confused...your parents were in Florida for this trip? Were they staying on your DVC points or just staying somewhere else?

Do you live near your parents? I'm kind of guessing so since you said that Thanksgiving was a happy but sad day, so I assume that means your parents. I don't mean to pry, but all these things make me want to know more.

So then you ended up having your own room for all the nights of your trip somehow through pixiedust, points or whatever? :confused3

Those were my questions, I just couldn't ask them since I was so out of it.

OK,
Now it all makes sense. I'm glad you were able to spin so much magic out of so little to start with!

Lisa! I can't believe that I missed your updates (well I know why because I was going crazy at the Expo), but what beautiful pictures and so wonderful that all that pixie dust came through for you with reservations, making a trip with no money work out magically and all that! So sorry about your mother. I know just how frustrating it can be for them not to be there. Amy, sorry about the changes, but if "it was time" and all that, it is for the better and good will eventually come from it. I know from experience! ;) I love your perspective on all those pictures Lisa! You have such a unique look on things that most people see in such a limited capacity.

Aw thanks! Yep - definitely time! It will all work out and be the way its supposed to be - whatever that may be! I refuse to dwell on things so.....onward and upward!

Short form. Both of you lovely women made my day. Today was Thanksgiving dinner and a lot of lovely and a lot of heartache. And what an absolute joy to have you both here. Amy and I have PMed. She saved me. :lmao: :thumbsup2 Otherwise I would put my entire life out on a TR that reads WORDS MAY NOT APPLY. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: So Thanksgiving weekend I'm grateful for you two. FOR SURE. :love:

Anytime my friend - anytime!

... I forgot to mention that the BW view was THE BOARDWALK VIEW a la "LAURIE, are you reading?". It was a XX29.

i am now once more!!! :thumbsup2
we just got back - 10/5-10/15. and omg, it was one of the most *magical* vacations ever. like you, i don't want to go into too many details here, but we met some of the most amazing CMs, who went waaaay over & beyond anything we've ever experienced - it was better than perfect! (we have names, so each is getting an email sent to WDW). after a certain point, we would (literally) run past the FD/concierge & wave, because we were afraid they would insist on doing more for us - i'm still smiling at all their kindness, concern, unexpected (& repeatedly refused) generosity - just incredible!

but WOW! that wasn't just a vacation, that was an ADVENTURE! (now you can cross off ostrich hunting, sherlock holmes parties, treking thru far off places in the dark, and a myriad of other expeditions off your bucket list).

an FD CM told us that they receive so much pleasure out of helping "truly nice people without expectations" - you are one of those, and i am very, VERY happy that someone did such an unexpected, amazing thing for you :thumbsup2

and i wish you & your family lots more years of love & laughter together (family is what it's all about, right? :love:). we had a few painful years with my parents (dad spent about a year in & out of hospitals due to a brain infection. once he finally started getting some brain function back, they unhappily sold their home of almost 60 years, and moved to a cottage on my brother's property. mom passed away unexpectedly 2 months later, then hurricane sandy destroyed the cottage & most of their possessions......like yours, we are a very close family - and a loving family means pain is felt more deeply, but the good times are so much better: the unconditional love that you know is there every moment of every day, the belly laughs, the "i love you" smile & touch on your shoulder, the funny little secrets & stories are your family's alone.
it is wonderful that you have an amazing family (you deserve it!) :grouphug:

on a more "fun" note:
try scrolling along the big photo in japan (page 2?).....the building grows....and shrinks...and yes, i need a life ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts