Pictures tell a different story - second trip added page four

wow, your pics are fantastic. :thumbsup2 mine never turn out that good. hope you don't mind if i show this around to my friends and family. this says exactly what i feel when i think of wdw.::yes::

thanks

i was so excited to see a lisaviolet TR, but then the words "no rambling" almost drove a spear thru my heart:faint:.
but once again girl , you have outdone yourself: the pix are amazing, and depict emotions and suggestions of more than simply a subject (the tim burton versions of BCV and BWV were definately a unique perspective....hopefully, no nightmares of half-ferries and lopsided buildings will haunt my sleep;)).

i'm impressed: many people are incredible story tellers, or amazing photographers - you are one of the rare (very) few who is both:thumbsup2

thank you for sharing this TR (btw, the kids are gorgeous - and getting even moreso as they grow!)

I just stumbled on your photo only TR. Your photos are fabulous! You are a great photographer, and I feel as if I've had a little vacation just browsing them. and you family is gorgeous, you have some sweet photos of them.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing :)

That's so sweet - the *I feel as if I've had a little vacation just browsing them*. Nice. Thank you Moira.

These are the memories you will have forever. What a lovely family and it looks like you all had so much fun. We stay at the BCV and we love that resort the most. Going back in August. :)

Have fun RainyD. What a perfect time to be at BCV! And thank you.

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for coming over bostonminnie.

wow, your pics are fantastic. :thumbsup2 mine never turn out that good. hope you don't mind if i show this around to my friends and family. this says exactly what i feel when i think of wdw.::yes::

thanks

What a sweet compliment. Thank you the who #3. Of course I don't mind - thank you.

i was so excited to see a lisaviolet TR, but then the words "no rambling" almost drove a spear thru my heart:faint:.
but once again girl , you have outdone yourself: the pix are amazing, and depict emotions and suggestions of more than simply a subject (the tim burton versions of BCV and BWV were definately a unique perspective....hopefully, no nightmares of half-ferries and lopsided buildings will haunt my sleep;)).

i'm impressed: many people are incredible story tellers, or amazing photographers - you are one of the rare (very) few who is both:thumbsup2

thank you for sharing this TR (btw, the kids are gorgeous - and getting even moreso as they grow!)

Laurie, too funny. :rotfl2:

I thought the lack of rambling might bring on a ticker tape parade in honour of its demise!!! :rotfl2::rotfl:;)

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Boy, do I have a SURPRISE FOR YOU!

I just came home for WDW - Half marathon. Spectator, don't get too excited! Booked on a Tuesday morning for a Tuesday flight from another country!!! Yours - Buffalo. Shuffled off to Buffalo and VOILA I was there. Spontaneity. But surprise JUST FOR YOU. I'm going to have to do mini TR just to tell you.

This had no words b/c I had an absolute comedy of errors at WDW. My first and only difficult trip. DAILY ISSUES. Mostly the Disney IT train was running amuck. I tried to do a TR and then realized I couldn't relive it in words. Photos gave it a little more grace.

-

I love your pictures! Thank you for posting.

Thank you so much mkarizona. :goodvibes Thanks for coming over.

Great pictures, great report! Your family is lovely. The pictures of your little girl in that pink dress are stunning! So cute. I'll have to be on the lookout for more of your TRs in the future :) Thanks for sharing!

Great pictures, great report! Your family is lovely. The pictures of your little girl in that pink dress are stunning! So cute. I'll have to be on the lookout for more of your TRs in the future :) Thanks for sharing!

Well I'm really late on the thank you peekies722 but thank you. I was even going over them again today. The pictures make me smile about WDW! I'm missing it. You're right she is a cutie, for sure. She was just here at my condo this weekend and had me totally entertained as usual.

Especially when she puts on a totally different voice when she wants something and I say NO anyway and she looks so incredibly shocked at the NO. :rotfl2:

Love the pix...darling kids...going for Christmas time this Dec....sorry you were ill...
once we took the gr daughter and she was in the ER 2x....she was young thankfully doesnt remember ...she has been to Disney many times since then...

Hi Lisa! First let me say how sorry I am you were sick during your vacation. I just saw this thread. My year has been filled with "non Disney" things unfortnately so I'm just now getting caught up!!

Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Those pictures you said you love "just because" ...the one of the children at the tree is so precious. I understand why you love that one.

Those are some of the best pictures I've seen here on the board. Seriously, they are amazing.

Well hopefully you have another trip planned soon. I'm heading down in October for the Food and Wine Festival.

Thank you so much for sharing with us!

I needed a little Disney fix and took another look at your report. You really have a gift. :thumbsup2

The caramel apples and strawberries are making me want something sweet.

I needed a little Disney fix and took another look at your report. You really have a gift. :thumbsup2

You too have a way with the "lens". :thumbsup2

Love the pix...darling kids...going for Christmas time this Dec....sorry you were ill...
once we took the gr daughter and she was in the ER 2x....she was young thankfully doesnt remember ...she has been to Disney many times since then...

Thanks Buzzsgramma! :goodvibes. They are darling and highly entertaining. They were just here recently. And the baby is getting big and very active. :stir:

My illness was just extremely irritating and long. ER 2X totally different- not a fun trip. Great that she's been many a time. Nice memories with the grandkids, eh? Lovely. My parents are getting to see some of their grandkids today. :thumbsup2 Coming in from California. My niece wrote on facebook "off to Canada - hope I will have wifi while I'm away". Oh Americans - how I love thee. :rotfl2: I was going to post "well bring a wire hanger and we'll see how it goes" or "your grandfather has it - he bartered some sugar". :rotfl2:

I don't know what came over her. She's in university and has been here many times. But she's not alone with some interesting cross border comments.

Have a lovely Christmas holiday. :goodvibes Such a beautiful time to go. :thumbsup2 . Totally envious. ;)

Hi Lisa! First let me say how sorry I am you were sick during your vacation. I just saw this thread. My year has been filled with "non Disney" things unfortnately so I'm just now getting caught up!!

Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Those pictures you said you love "just because" ...the one of the children at the tree is so precious. I understand why you love that one.

Those are some of the best pictures I've seen here on the board. Seriously, they are amazing.

Well hopefully you have another trip planned soon. I'm heading down in October for the Food and Wine Festival.

Thank you so much for sharing with us!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes How are you? :laughing:

Thank you for your lovely compliments especially acknowledging my favourites. :thumbsup2 They couldn't have come at a better time. Hard day ahead of me. And I need a reminder of things that bring me joy and taking pictures, not photography as much, does. So thank you.

I loved the beautiful synchronicity of finding your message and seeing you in general - with how I was feeling. :goodvibes Life is often magical that way - thank God. Just ignore me - I'm in a place. :rotfl2:;)

Lucky you on F&W. Have a wonderful time. Where are you staying? I have zero trips planned. :( Rented my points this year and possibly for a bit longer. But I've been totally blessed so I shouldn't frown.

Hi Jenny. :goodvibes Thank you. I even look at them when I need a little Disney fix. :rotfl2: Like today. And that's wonderful to see that I've totally replayed the trip in a more lovely note.

I think I'll post some from the Marathon weekend. Makes me happy. :goodvibes

You too have a way with the "lens". :thumbsup2

So true. She does. :thumbsup2

Yes, I'm absolutely obsessed with these sculptures. I'm going to need a 12 step program soon. :rotfl2:;) Or they are going to throw me out of the Polynesian!

And I just might have been obsessed with balloons AGAIN as well. But not a lighting fixture in sight. Insert sad face on that.

*sigh*

*smiling*

:lovestruc

Don't bore yourself my talented one! :thumbsup2 Since you've already seen them. :goodvibes And heard me. :lmao:

EDIT: Sometimes I forget the threads here are not a PM. Laughing. Was explaining why I'm distracting myself with this today. Off to the airport soon. Brother and family are coming in!!!!!!!!

Hope the flooding has died down Karen.

AND EVERYONE! Karen, is beyond a talented photographer. Go back to her signature. She's running the Princess this year. Her PTR, and other TRs, are there.

FROM THE CHESTERFIELD!!!!!!!:

The end. Proof that you can get to WDW on nothing. And spend peanuts and still have a wonderful experience. And I can't even explain to you the MAGIC that was given to me via DVC and various CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!