Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Loved Maelstrom but was very disturbed at the amount of debris (food wrappers, empty cups, etc) I saw on the sides in 2013. Wonderful close-up of the mural; I would never have seen those ears!

2wegkg8.jpg

EPCOT guide from 1983. Turn the wheel & learn about the attraction!View attachment 89989
wasn't there one with countries as well? I cannot find mine anywhere!
I miss old EPCOT as well. Did my CP in 1991 when EPCOT actually had attractions and functioning pavilions and I spent a lot of time there-especially at Living Seas watching the manatees.

More fine dining. (Sensing a theme?) This time, it was the Top of the World where the California Grill now resides. It was a "mod" supper club with headline entertainment. (If acts from the Catskills and Las Vegas could be considered "headline". Jack Jones. Barbara Eden. Phyllis Diller. Steve and Edie. Folks like that.)

20mag-01.jpg
D

More fine dining. (Sensing a theme?) This time, it was the Top of the World where the California Grill now resides. It was a "mod" supper club with headline entertainment. (If acts from the Catskills and Las Vegas could be considered "headline". Jack Jones. Barbara Eden. Phyllis Diller. Steve and Edie. Folks like that.)

20mag-01.jpg

Disney Sooooooooo needs a 50's era supper club with a live band. Dinner jackets and dancin' like the Rat Pack did!

The current state of the previously wonderful River Country

16173685459_4443578e11_z.jpg
16172283088_51df1dcdaf_z.jpg
15739948663_61d6786767_z.jpg

Just took a Wishes Cruise two weeks ago and the cast member pulled the boat up close to the island. Cool boat ride and creepy seeing the ghostly remains of this place. Disney needs to put something there (and not another hotel).

Last edited:

I've seen King Louis roaming around AK near 1 of the photo stops at the back view of Tree of Life

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter