Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

tumblr_of33h2yzC21snaztqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_of33h2yzC21snaztqo2_540.jpg

These were taken in 2004.

Ive said it before on this thread, I think its the best one ever on these boards. That and the "corn people" thread but if I had to choose this would win hands down.

Thank you for starting this thread OP!

You are most welcome!

As always, I must thank everyone else who contributed their pictures to the thread. I have said it before, if this were only my pictures it would be a sad little thread.

Thanks everyone!

Glad to hear so many people still enjoy this thread. And welcome to all the new folks who still manage to find it. I look forward to more pictures and memories.

Of course, with the all the changes going on there should be an unending source of new photos that can be added. Even people that have only visited recently can "play" and add their "Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW".

Thanks again everyone and have fun! :figment:

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

I don't think they'll close the Muppet Fountain down. As PP said, they are changing Pizza Planet to a muppet themed restaurant, effectively making that little area completely muppets. Getting rid of the fountain would make zero sense. Not even financially, and I know that's how Disney thinks.

I don't think they'll close the Muppet Fountain down. As PP said, they are changing Pizza Planet to a muppet themed restaurant, effectively making that little area completely muppets. Getting rid of the fountain would make zero sense. Not even financially, and I know that's how Disney thinks.
It's being turned into a planter, water had to be turned off for the construction. Hopefully will return once construction is complete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter