pictures of pin sets?

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by labdogs42, Sep 4, 2012.

1. labdogs42

labdogs42 <font color=darkorchid>I managed to wrestle a play

There is a set of cast lanyard pins (at least i think that's what they are) with different Mickey heads in various colored circles. We have all but one of the set, but I can't remember what the color is that we are missing. They had a book at POP that showed the whole set. I'm wondering where I can find a copy of the picture of the set so I can print it and carry it with me on our next trip. We will go back to POP to look at the book if we have to, but since we aren't staying there this time, I'd rather find the picture in advance. Let me know! Thanks!

PS I tried looking on pinpics, but I couldn't figure out what to search for or how to make that site work.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

odpt.com the official Disney pin trading site, if you go under events, select your park (these sound like WDW pins) and then look at the Hidden Mickey pins, see if you can find it there.

4. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

If you scroll down towards the bottom of the Hidden Mickey pin page on Disney's website, you'll see pdfs of all of the cast member hidden Mickey pins.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/event?id=38899

I saw circle Mickey heads in collection 4 and 2007. There were only three (red, blue, and yellow it appears).

5. geohendo

geohendo Earning My Ears

ty for the link

6. bearloch

bearloch DIS Veteran

is there a master list of pins somewhere? I have a scatter of em and thought about tryig to se what I need to get sets Thanks

7. The Fox Menagerie

The Fox Menagerie Mouseketeer

8. Disneyland_emily

Disneyland_emily DIS Veteran