Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Great pics! Does anyone else have any more pics of the Nemo store? My son is a Nemo freak and will want everything in there!!!

Lucky for you, it is a small store. Just a few racks of stuff on the way out of the entire group of attractions. I think I have a few others in my millions, so if I come across them, I will put them up for you.

Ready for a stroll through MouseGear?

653.jpg

665.jpg

664.jpg

663.jpg

I thought the little wallets were cute.

662.jpg

661.jpg

I looked at Splash Mountain Sorry so many times and didn't buy it. When I finally decided I would get it, I couldn't find it anywhere.

660.jpg

I was lucky enough to find a brand new one on ebay, though, so I was happy with that.

659.jpg

More cute bags.

658.jpg

Edible gifts.

657.jpg

656.jpg

655.jpg

654.jpg

disneypics314.jpg

YAY!!! fun pictures!!!

I was rather surprised at how addictive this is...but my husband, who is already mortified that I take pictures of our food before I allow anyone to start eating, will now be subjected to THAT MANY MORE pictures...b/c there is a gift shop every inch or so! We are going to have to get that extra card for the camera!:cool1:

some of the BEST details at Disney are in the gift shops, from park to park and theme to theme! Shame on ME for not noticing before!

I'm even MORE psyched for our trip...and I didn't think that was possible!

keep em coming!!!

here's one of my few...from the last trip! It was my attempt at an "artistic" shot...:rolleyes: :lmao:
100_1482-1.jpg

I read this to my husban about you taking pictures of the food and my huband replied at least he gets food :rotfl:

Where can I find a Mickey Gnome? When I go back in Nov. I want to get one for my new house.

I saw in one of the pics Precious Moments that look Disney related in what store is this? I collect Precious Moments and I think this would be a nice Christmas gift for my hubby to buy me. They are Disney themed aren't they???

I bought one for my mother in the shop IN Cinderella Castle (sorry can't remember the name). It was of a little girl dressed up as Cinderella. I loved it! They had tons of other ones, I plan on getting her another when I go next year. I know it's awful, but often times my sister and I joke about how we are going to divide up things when my mother passes away (she's only 46, so it's JUST a joke, please don't throw fire at me) and I annouced as soon as I handed my mom the PM that I was planning on having it back some day. My sister just laughed at me and promised me I could have it back. Again, just a running joke in the family...it's all in good fun. :)

yeah more shopping threads!!! i will be sure to take alot of pictures in december

disney111 - great photos! I have a question. Where in WOD can you find Tink in the lantern? Thanks, ducky

oh my goodness! I've got to get the clue game! I love clue and didn't know they had a disney version!

btw.... disney111... awesome pics!!! so beautiful!

Fantastic pictures!!! Looking forward to taking some cool pics myself when we get there (leaving bright and early Thursday morning :woohoo: :woohoo: )

Picture threads really belong on the Theme Parks Community board. I've moved this thread there. :)

Great thread I guess I have to plan a trip to the Flower and garden show to get a mickey gnome and tink chimes. I love those Does anyone know if they sell them anywhere else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter