Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Is the Donald in the ceiling at the Philharmagic gift shop? I don't want to miss him! love me some Donald Duck!!! I LOVE the Mickey and Minnie at the Pin shop too!!

LOVE these pictures!!!

MeMom, The Animal Kingdom shots were AWESOME! I am so excited for our trip!!!

Thanks everyone!! Keep em coming!!!!:thumbsup2

Do they sell American Girl dolls at Disney World? If so I better plan on a little more spending money for my Grand Daughters.:love:

I don't think Disney sells American Girl dolls, but they do have "My Disney Girl" dolls...which are essentially the same thing! Same size anyhow!

I think they cost around the same as well!

:goodvibes

LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE this thread!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT IDEA!!!! Subscribing....:surfweb: !!

I saw in one of the pics Precious Moments that look Disney related in what store is this? I collect Precious Moments and I think this would be a nice Christmas gift for my hubby to buy me. They are Disney themed aren't they???

Is the Donald in the ceiling at the Philharmagic gift shop? I don't want to miss him! love me some Donald Duck!!! I LOVE the Mickey and Minnie at the Pin shop too!!

LOVE these pictures!!!

MeMom, The Animal Kingdom shots were AWESOME! I am so excited for our trip!!!

Thanks everyone!! Keep em coming!!!!:thumbsup2

Donald is in the Philharmagic shop and Mickey and Minnie are at the Pin shop in Down Town Disney.

I don't know what store they are in, but yes... there are Precious Moments that are Disney themed. You can get them at Hallmark as well.

Do they sell American Girl dolls at Disney World? If so I better plan on a little more spending money for my Grand Daughters.:love:

They are pretty much like American Girl dolls. That picture was in the Germany shop. I didn't look at the price, so I can't really help with much. I'm sure I'll be getting Brooklynn one in time.

This is so cute! I love Pandas and she is so adorable!

Thanks. I think she's a cutie, too. That picture was from last summer. She'll be two soon. Check out the Magic Camel trip report to see how she's grown.

Have you been in that big shop in China? They have all kinds of panda stuff, along with a lot of other beautiful Chinese things.

I saw in one of the pics Precious Moments that look Disney related in what store is this? I collect Precious Moments and I think this would be a nice Christmas gift for my hubby to buy me. They are Disney themed aren't they???

There are Precious Moments things in several places, so you shouldn't have trouble finding them. They have Dumbo and Teacups and all sorts of cute ones. I'm fighting off buying one, because I know if I do, I'll think I have to have more and more and more!

Thanks. I think she's a cutie, too. That picture was from last summer. She'll be two soon. Check out the Magic Camel trip report to see how she's grown.

Have you been in that big shop in China? They have all kinds of panda stuff, along with a lot of other beautiful Chinese things.

:eek: SHE'S EVEN CUTIER NOW!! :goodvibes I haven't but I'll be sure to now! Thanks!:hug:

I am coming over for 2 weeks on September 15th and frankly after viewing this thread the word excited does not even begin to approach how I feel right now. Is it wrong to get that excited by simply seeing pics of the inside of stores?? Heaven help me when I reach a park!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks everyone for posting your pics! I especially love seeing the different seasonal displays. We are going in 6 weeks and I can’t wait to pic up some Halloween goodies!

Here are some of my pics from April. I hope you don’t mind if I post some from DTD as well.

WOD
Piratesinstore.jpg

DisneyApril08083.jpg

DisneyApril08082.jpg

DTD Lego Store
Legopeople.jpg

Legocrupier.jpg

DisneyApril08098.jpg

DisneyApril08095.jpg

DisneyApril08094.jpg

DisneyApril08091.jpg

DisneyApril08090.jpg

DisneyApril08088.jpg

StarWarslegos.jpg

DisneyApril08076.jpg

Mouse Gear
Mickeygears.jpg

Emporium
Mickeymugs.jpg

Giftshopcastle-1.jpg

Tink.jpg

Norway
Littletrolls.jpg

Italy
Maskshelf.jpg

Masksonwall-1.jpg

Mexico
Mexicoplate-1.jpg

Some stuff we bought.
023-1.jpg

008.jpg

I think you can get Precious Moments figures at the Art of Disney in DTD.

what a neat thread! Hopefully I can contribute when I get back from my upcoming trip!

Every time I look at this thread I can't believe how many picture opportunities I have MISSED!!! SO not this year! I'm going to be a picture taking NUT! The best part of taking pictures of gift shops and such is that I don't have to convince them to smile...or to stop squinting...or to "look at me!"...stores don't close their eyes at the last second...or TALK during the picture taking (my HUSBAND:rolleyes: )...nope, stores are just ready to be photographed!

I can't WAIT!!!

:cool1:

Coming out of Finding Nemo.

609.jpg

At the Flower and Garden Festival. Not an every day gift shop, but there were some cool things you might like to see.

686.jpg

680.jpg

679.jpg

678.jpg

677.jpg

676.jpg

674.jpg

Next up: MouseGear.

Yeah! This is almost as good as the food pics:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I may never leave:surfweb:

Re: the dolls; the Disney girl dolls are less expensive than the American girl dolls, but don't really compare to them imho. There is a lot less hair, and the doll is not particularly great quality (but it is cute; if you'd like the outfits, they will fit on the AG doll) The dolls in Germany are something else altogether. They're custom done, and really beautifully made - and priced accordingly. I would not give it to a young or "rough" child, to say the least.

Great pics! Does anyone else have any more pics of the Nemo store? My son is a Nemo freak and will want everything in there!!!

Re: the dolls; the Disney girl dolls are less expensive than the American girl dolls, but don't really compare to them imho. There is a lot less hair, and the doll is not particularly great quality (but it is cute; if you'd like the outfits, they will fit on the AG doll) The dolls in Germany are something else altogether. They're custom done, and really beautifully made - and priced accordingly. I would not give it to a young or "rough" child, to say the least.

I'm glad someone knew the true information. I didn't check them out too closely, since I knew Brooklynn was too little right now for anything like that. I was thinking that I had heard someone say how expensive they were, so that was enough to stop me from looking any further into it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter