• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of Little Kidani...TOO CUTE. From our 4/24 stay

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
The baby Zebra Kidani was right outside our room. We had a 5th floor savannah view. The kids and I had so much fun watching Kidani torment the ostrich and avoid his mother at all costs. What a character!

DisneyAnimalkingdom031.jpg

DisneyAnimalkingdom030.jpg

A rare moment of rest. Mom must of issued a time out.

DisneyAnimalkingdom130.jpg

Adorable. Is Kidani on one particular savannah? I am thinking about calling and adding a request for a particular savannah (I know it is JUST a request) for our trip next month. I would love to see this cutie.

Adorable. Is Kidani on one particular savannah? I am thinking about calling and adding a request for a particular savannah (I know it is JUST a request) for our trip next month. I would love to see this cutie.

We had the sunset savannah view, room 5380.

Great photos! He is adorable. I love how the stripe pattern on zebras continues right up through the mane.

DVC Jen: As Disney1fan2002 said Kidani and his mom are on the Sunset Savanna but the Uzima Savanna has a baby giraffe in case you end up on that side of the resort.

how is the sunset savannah? are you seeing lots of construction and hearing a lot of noise from it? does it seem to bother you if you do?

How sweet... thanks for sharing. My kids were so excited when I first told them about Little Kidani - can't wait to see them for ourselves in a few months.

The baby Zebra Kidani was right outside our room. We had a 5th floor savannah view. The kids and I had so much fun watching Kidani torment the ostrich and avoid his mother at all costs. What a character!

DisneyAnimalkingdom031.jpg

DisneyAnimalkingdom030.jpg

A rare moment of rest. Mom must of issued a time out.

DisneyAnimalkingdom130.jpg

OMG so cute! :lovestruc I am partial to zebras. They're my favorite "wild" animal. Of course, I am partial to anything "horse" related, hence my screen name ;) :goodvibes Thanks for posting the pics.

Little Kidani rocks! I wonder how big he will be in 60 days. Thanks for the pics!

how is the sunset savannah? are you seeing lots of construction and hearing a lot of noise from it? does it seem to bother you if you do?

My family was in room 5316, a 2BR value, right at the end of the zebra trail overlooking the sunset savanna. Honestly, we were happy to get the savanna view at all (only 40% chance of that working out with a value).

The construction was clearly visible, but personally, I didn't find it disturbing. At one time or another, we saw zebra, ostrich, ankole cattle (spelling?), and giraffe. While I'm sure the Uzima or Arusha savannas probably would have been better, I wouldn't say this was a horrible experience either.

Thank you for the pictures. DH and I made a trip to AKV on Saturday, in hopes of seeing the little guy. We didn't, but did see the family of giraffes!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Re: construction noise

We could see and hear the construction going on during the day. It was noisy, but considering what all that noise is bringing about, it didn't bother us at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter