PICTURES of Disney Recipes you have made at home

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Since there are so many great Disney recipes and cookbooks I thought it would be fun to post pictures of what Disers have made at home.

So feel free to post your pictures here (uneaten of course LOL)

To get things started here are some recipes my DH and I have made out of the Delicious Disney cookbook. Everything we have made so far from this cookbook has been Delish!!!

Tonga Toast Recipe served at Kona Cafe made this morning so yummy and easy to make!

TongaToast.jpg

Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe served at California Grill made for Valentine's Day
souffle.jpg

Apple Carmel Pie Recipe served at Whispering Canyon
Crisp.jpg

subscribing! what a great idea for a thread!! hopefully I can contribute to it eventually. :thumbsup2

Where can I find the Apple Carmel Pie Recipe served at Whispering Canyon?

I've made the O'Hana salad dressing and it came out perfect but it's a little hard to take a pic of salad dressing. :goodvibes

Next time I make Mulligatawney soup (from Boma), I'll take pictures. It sure comes out great!

I just think it is beautiful the way you display it for the picture!!! Everything looks so nice!!:goodvibes

Wow, can we have the recipe that goes with them ha! ha! or a link to them? Everything is so beautiful! great job everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!