Pictures Needed

Lilohulagirl

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone hope you are well. I've still been visiting the boards. But havent posted much, as my trip has passed now, and Im feeling the DLRP withdrawal symptoms. Will be a good few years before I can get back :(
But on another note. I am an artist who paints locally with an art society. And our next exhibition is the theme of 'Doors' or 'Portals'.
So if anyone has any pictures of Doors at Disneyland Paris. I would really be greatful if you could post them. Ive been trying to look on the web but cant find much.
And I would really like to do something Disney related. I know theres some lovely doors in Fantasyland and Main street. Just wish Id known when I visited at Christmas.

Thanks

My DD(9) want to be an artist.:goodvibes Here are a couple of my favourite portals:

ebay3457.jpg

ebay3454.jpg

Another good one would be where Sulley's photo opportunity spot is.:rotfl:If you are looking for something more artistic, perhaps the fireplace in the DLH lobby?

I've had a look through all my photos to see if I can find anything door or portal like. I doubt these will be any good but it's as close as I could find :confused3

disneychristmas323Small.jpg

disneychristmas178Small.jpg

disney015Small.jpg

disney298Small.jpg

disney049Small.jpg

disney414Small.jpg

disney500Small.jpg

I've got some stained glass windows from inside the castle if they're any good.

I'm a bit of a photographer in my spare time, and going to Disney tomorrow morning (I really should go to sleep... Need to finish packing!) Anyway, if the weather is favourable I'll snap up as many doors as I can :)

Hope you get some nice ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter