Pictures from onboard the Disney Dream

ok 2 more

ry%3D400

My stateroom door 1/26/2011
ry%3D400

Glad the link worked FINALLY! As soon as I get more I will update the page let everyone know! I will also be sailing on the Dream on Jan 7 on sneak peak cruise with some friends who work for the mouse!

The snow is coming down outside and to just see these pics makes me so ready for the warm beaches of CC! However the quiet cove pool would be a ok with me! She is just a beautiful ship!

so exciting! can't wait!
she is beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!
so great to see her in the sunlight!

I don't know if anyone has posted this before but this YouTube video has quite a few photos embedded in it that I've never seen before.

Everything looks terrific! A lot better than the artistic renditions. :cool1:

Disney Dream Youtube Video

Thank you for posting the You Tube link, I never saw that one and it makes me more excited than ever....counting the days!!! :yay:

I think it has been so exciting to watch her transform from a bare steel hull to the beauty that she is today. Everyone has made this journey so exciting!!I can't wait for March 6 !!!-Whatta"DREAM" come true!:):):):cool1::love:

I almost peed my pants from excitement when I saw those pictures. If you add anymore you may need to buy me a new couch:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!