Picture with Christmas Mickey and Minnie?

Ufgatorfan24

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney world for to see the Christmas decorations this year, November 28-December 5. Do you have to go to the MVMCP to get a picture with Mickey and Minnie in the Santa outfits? Or are they available other times? Thanks

They are in holiday outfits, but haven't appeared in Santa outfits in some time. With talking Mickey now at TST, I'm not sure they even appear together at MVMCP any more either.

Minnie has a holiday dress on. Mickey did not appear in holiday attire throughout the parties last year.

They are in holiday outfits, but haven't appeared in Santa outfits in some time. With talking Mickey now at TST, I'm not sure they even appear together at MVMCP any more either.
They don't appear together at the parties anymore. Mickey is in his theater, Minnie was in Storybook Circus last year.

You can visit Mickey and Minnie together in AK at Adventurers Outpost. They wear Christmas sweaters during the Holiday season.

Mickey and Minnie wear matching Holiday attire in the Christmas parade.

You can visit Mickey and Minnie together in AK at Adventurers Outpost. They wear Christmas sweaters during the Holiday season.

We take pics with Christmas Minnie and Mickey at AK every time we go during the holiday season! It has been our Christmas card pic a few times. :)

Yes and just Minnie
Mickey is in Christmas attire too.
DSC_2293-L.jpg

So the only opportunity to get them in their "holiday attire" is during the parties?

I believe at this point yes. They will also appear in holiday attire at the resorts, but that is only during the week leading up to Christmas.

Until that last week before Christmas I think the only place to see costumed characters outside of the party was at AK. No idea if they are still doing this with the changes to Camp Minnie Mickey, but they used to do costumes at AK.

Thanks for all the responses. I guess we will just have to find out when we are there. I was just wondering what everyone's experiences were

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter