Picture People

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by packofjedis, Jun 6, 2009.

1. packofjedis

packofjedis Mouseketeer

I haven't had family photographs done in a long time, and I was thinking that last time I really enjoyed the pictures the Picture People took.

Do coupons still exist for them for no sitting fees? If so, where would I look for them (coupon section of newspaper, magazine, etc)?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. keywestbride

keywestbride Mouseketeer

I get coupons in the mail frequently, but they often have the same ones right on their site. I also usually join the portrait club there. Between the general coupons and the club, I usually get 2 free 8X10's, $10 off, and a % discount. I try to limit myself to 3 8X10's, and leave spending around $10. :) The club costs something like $40, so you have to figure that in. I schedule it so that I get 3 visits out of the membership, then take 6 months off. So, over about a year- say 2 b-days, and 1 Christmas, I buy about 9 8X10's, and spend about $70 total.

4. DisneylandPrincess

DisneylandPrincess Mouseketeer

Sign up on their website with your email addy. They will send you at least 1 coupon/offer a month.

5. Nina1

Nina1 Disney Lover

Ditto the portrait club. We join every year.

Also, do you have an Entertainment Book for your area? Ours has a Picture People coupon for 30% off your order plus a free 8x10 or 10x13 that's good until the end of the year. It's a great deal.

6. GabbyMom

GabbyMom <font color=darkorchid>I dropped my pager in the t

Picture People did away with the sitting fees in 2005. Last I knew.

Make sure you get one of the managers to do your sitting, you never know the quality of the photographer otherwise.

You can change oufits once in a sitting so you can do a formal and a casual outfit in the same sitting.

I used to work for Picture People in 2005-06. Hope that helps

7. packofjedis

packofjedis Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the replies! If they did away with the sitting fees in 2005, WOW it's been a long time since we were there.

I'm signing up with my email now and will look into the portrait club.

8. Starbrite

Starbrite DIS'ing since 2004........... Didn't like my old n

I always loved the Picture People, some of my DDs best baby pics came from there :thumbsup2. Unfortunately, ours closed.

9. MrsGoofyMitchell

MrsGoofyMitchell Mouseketeer

I LOVE Picture People. The best coupon I have found is in the Entertainment book, it's 30% off entire purchase. Check on Craig's List, I always see people giving away coupons from their book they are not using.

If you join their website, they usually send 20% off coupons maybe once a month.