Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

Haven't been through all the photos yet...hope this isn't a duplicaate of anyones.
Had some down time being sick last week...but do have some pics to share..:wave2: OOOPS...have some resizing to do..:rotfl2:

DSC_0118.jpg

Well - we'll see if photobucket straightens Chip out later on, so for now it's the sideways view :)

DSCF3091.jpg

Very beautiful Bill! It just pops on the screen....

It would seem, Mr WDW, that you have discovered the perfect time, camera, settings and PP? for nailing these shots.

:cool1:

Jud

I'm just in awe that he is still awake and concious at 3:33 am!!

Thank you!! :goodvibes Before I took the last few shots that I posted, I was not enamored with how my shots were looking. I then stopped using the camera's meters and just went with my gut and over-exposed the shots and all of a sudden I loved what I saw. And staying awake until 3:33 AM was easy when you take an afternoon nap and take advantage of all of the sugar available on Main Street. :cool1:

Here's one more of the Train Station:

??? Where is that??? Is that the end of Buzz at MK??? With fisheye? Great shot, great composition!

:)

Jud

Thanks Jud.

This is at the beginning of Buzz at Disneyland. I did not use fish eye, but I did use my wide angle zoom. The focal length for this shot was 14mm...plenty wide enough to compose the shot I wanted.

[/QUOTE]

Is that a picture of the Train Station from this year? I don't remember seeing Christmas trees there before.

Thank you!! :goodvibes Before I took the last few shots that I posted, I was not enamored with how my shots were looking. I then stopped using the camera's meters and just went with my gut and over-exposed the shots and all of a sudden I loved what I saw. And staying awake until 3:33 AM was easy when you take an afternoon nap and take advantage of all of the sugar available on Main Street. :cool1:

Wonderful!

wdwensel ..... I'd like to use your "gorgeous" train station shot as my pc background...if its OK with you??? :confused3

This is my 1st cell phone shot ....and I dont think its too shabby..!!!!
MickeyMinnieChristmas-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter