Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

8180388052_6b2970c826_c.jpg
[/url] Haunted Masion by Captured by Amy, on Flickr[/IMG]

cyndiella- I took the same picture of the bathroom. :lmao: I wanted to take more pictures but somebody came in and I didn't want them to think I was a weirdo, lol.

POTD-

Belle by disneylori, on Flickr

Great pics today! Allen, your monorail pic in particular is awesome.

Johnsonmatt3,
Yes, I believe that the W and D lines in the Subway sign are a tribute to Walt. I'd like to know if there is any significance to the 18th street but I am not sure if there is any. The only possible thing I could come up with is that Steamboat Willie premiered on the 18th of Nov in 1928.

Colleen, that is a worthy cause. I signed.

My POTD..

Signed sealed and delivered!

The problem with that petition is it is asking the wrong thing. It says "replace" which they have already said they are NOT doing. So, it is already "granted" as things stand now.

Yes, I signed anyway, but just thought I would point that out.

:)

Jud

cyndiella- I took the same picture of the bathroom. :lmao: I wanted to take more pictures but somebody came in and I didn't want them to think I was a weirdo, lol.

I hear ya.... and I snickered... I thought the same thing..

The problem with that petition is it is asking the wrong thing. It says "replace" which they have already said they are NOT doing. So, it is already "granted" as things stand now.

Yes, I signed anyway, but just thought I would point that out.

:)

Jud

Yeah I get that. I just wanted my voice to be heard for whatever its worth. I wish they would just add the coffee and leave EVERYTHING else alone.

One for today

2010-2011621.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!